Panic Attacks

Keithy

Hello Everybody

I started getting my own Panic Attacks about twelve months ago, just after my Gran had died "I loved my Gran"

I had my first one on the underground when the train was delayed and we remained between stations for ten minutes. It was totally unexpected and out of the blue. It scared me silly!

I knew it was a Panic Attack because a friend of mine suffered from them for a couple of years and I used to help him with his breathing when he was in the middle of one.

Unfortunately what happened was I became worried about having another attack, rather than the situation. I began having them on overland trains, buses and in cars - pattern of transport!

I went to a therapist to chat about this problem and she told me to think of an ice cube to help me relax.

This worked for three weeks then I had a traumatic time on the bus where another passenger began attacking people randomly. It brought it all back and then I went flying to Portugal and had the worse week ever - worrying about the return journey and felt I nearly went crazy flying back.

What worried me most was that even if I told myself all was fine the physical symptons would still appear,

I am writing this, to ask for any advice, I really want to tackle this as it seems to be taking over a bit too much and it is frustrating, upsetting and annoying that this condition will not go away.

However, I want to get help off the right person/body. I have been to my GP who didn't appear understanding and put me on a course of antidepressants.
Regards.

http://frasers.panicaway.hop.clickbank.net/