Outed as shy

Cool_Un_Cool

As I said before, I was really embarrassed when I was in middle school, a girl asked me, very loudly; "are you shy around girls?"
Ya see i have always been petrified that anyone would say that kind of thing.
I always try to slink away in social situations, and I am always questioned, and always hear; "There's a chair over here."
I haven't changed yet, and it just keeps getting worse.
I have never had a girl interested in me, and am use to being the butt of some joke.
Add on top of this, a case of acne and I'm almost a recluse.

Anyone else like this?

InProgress

I remember in high school, a girl was sitting next to me and I was looking down and being super-nervous, and she said, "You don't talk very much, do you?" But in my case, she wasn't being mean, she liked me. :) But it still embarrassed me.

But anyway, nowadays I wouldn't mind that kind of challenge at all. They're really giving you an opportunity to either talk to them or redeem yourself. The key is just don't take it negatively or be defensive or angry. I'd just be neutral, like "Yeah sometimes", or playful if possible ("Yeah I just wet my pants").

Then it also gives you the chance to continue the conversation with pretty much anything you want to say, which really shows you're above that challenge and can turn around how those people feel about you.

Kien

Cool_Un_Cool said:
Add on top of this, a case of acne and I'm almost a recluse.
This be painful I have problems with this too, not very seriosus I think. COmmon soap might help a bit but it makes your skin very dry if you wash your face morning and night. I have experienced anti-acne stuff having reversed effect. Try some soap or something a wash every morning and evening and make sure you get enough sleep and at correct times. Lack of sleep messes with your hormones, bad eating habits can do too (one girl stoped having menstruation..).

bleach

Banned
I HOPE people know that I'm shy, otherwise they will think that I am a stuck-up asshole for not talking and being friendly with them