options running out

FreedomFighter

hey everyone , just wondering does anyone else think like this , im getting so sick and tired of getting my hopes up that some new therapy,medication,lifestyle change will get me over all this shit that im really considering my final 3 options , going on a total drink and drug binge for the rest of my life cause i cant see things getting much worse , becoming a devout christian , maybe i can save my soul at least , or my last resort that i dont want to use , the big S , suicide , pretty varied i know , but my options are running out fast .

Itsabitch

Time Running Out

When you feel that time is running out it is best to actually get out.
Even if for a little while. Go to the market, the bookstore anything
to releave the anxiety. Sometime just seeing another person
smile or say hello can help.

Franny

Just wanted to say that I really hope you're finding some other options opening for you. Even if that doesn't seem to be the case you never know when something in your life might change and make things easier, or allow some treatment that failed before to help at a second attempt. Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say. I was really lucky to be very much helped by CBT myself, but I should think you've given that a go. I do remember wondering, before I even knew I had a recognised condition, if things would ever get better and I'd ever be able to stop feeling like i did, and it seeming a distant sort of hope- they did get better though. Good luck.