Ok its very fucking disturbing.

Pitrus

Ok its very fucking disturbing.
I went into my dads room and my sister my dad and my mom were there. MY sis said i should be a magazine model or some shit and i went red i felt it.
Then i was filling stupid but i really didnt gave that much of a rats ass.
But my sister left and my dad started to rub it in. A modeling shit. I went red again and said u need to be a right person for this and im not that kind of a person. Then he said and u cant turn on red all the time.
Then he also added i turn red even when he blinks to me but i dont turn red couse im shy or anything i was looking in hes eyes all teh time it was my body boeing out of control.

Chilling__Echo

oh god pitrus that's terrible. i've only been told a couple of times in my life "you're turning red" and it was just humiliating. like it seriously brings me to tears if someone tells me that. it's just like, i'm terrified of someone finding out that i have it and me turning red is just a bilboard above my head "hey! i have SA!" i feel your pain... i'd NEVER point out to someone that they were turning red - like they didn't already know...

Pitrus

Yeah its bad i know and if i could spread this shit i would spread it to those people that are pointing it out to us.

Chrysta

Aaahhhh :evil: I hate when people do that to me. It's like.. duh.. I know that i'm blushing you idiot.. I don't need you to point it out to me. And them telling you just makes it worse.. cause then you know they know.. oh....