Oh my god.. :/

garry29

I have a college interview tomorrow with my tutor for when i'll be starting full time and im so nervous.
People will be around in the college when i'll be having the interview so i'll have to pass them and its a new place & the interview will be scary.
I once got a right telling off because i told my careers advisor i didnt know exactly what i wanted to do in life and she said 'we dont want time wasters here.'
I just have a really bad feeling about tomorrow. I can feel somethings going to go wrong.
:(

I've started smoking again im so stressed about it. Since i received the letter for the interview a week ago its been all i can think about.

I wouldn't worry unless it was like Oxbridge or the course was really popular. Just sound optimistic and you'll do fine!

Eam

I have a college interview tomorrow with my tutor for when i'll be starting full time and im so nervous.
People will be around in the college when i'll be having the interview so i'll have to pass them and its a new place & the interview will be scary.
I once got a right telling off because i told my careers advisor i didnt know exactly what i wanted to do in life and she said 'we dont want time wasters here.'
I just have a really bad feeling about tomorrow. I can feel somethings going to go wrong.

I've started smoking again im so stressed about it. Since i received the letter for the interview a week ago its been all i can think about.

What a useless 'advisor'!

Don't build this up too much - it will probably be a very relaxed interview.

Good luck all the same.

DanFC

Keep a level head and you'll be fine, and I know that's easier said than done. You'll pull through, but note that you should get used to such "helpful" advisors during your time in college.

Island_chic

:eek:OMGosh..That's a terrible thing for her to say to a student!! It took me several years to decide plus I've heard of plenty of people not knowing what they want to do in life. One of my co-workers started back school at 36 and still was not completely sure. It was really an unfair and discouraging statement that was made. That lady is not very helpful. That would shun me away geez.

You can make it though..Don't worry with her. I finally enjoyed myself a little bit after getting use to the place and all. I had extreme anxiety when i started...my mom "threw" me in college. I was too afraid to go really. Finially things got more secure. Hang on ..you CAN do it.

Last edited:

xxaimsxx

It was actually fine :)
I was worrying about nowt.
few................. ;)

Thanks to everybody for their support on here. xx

Eam

Give yourself a pat on the back :)

Did they tell you a bit about the things you'll be studying, and did it sound interesting?

xxaimsxx

Give yourself a pat on the back :)

Did they tell you a bit about the things you'll be studying, and did it sound interesting?

Yeah well first i had to do a test which i scored quite high on. Thought i would be rubbish!
Then afterwards my tutor told me what i would be doing there and what goes on. :)