oh boy

veryshy

its the friday night "losers club". Whats all us pathetic losers doing tonite?

I bought $4 worth of beer so Im gonna drink it and pretend I like it, try not to think about my thus far wasted life and probably shed somne tears and listen to some music

veryshy

driving home from work i seen all the people my age out riding around with a car load of people.

im so out of toch with reality i can hardly relate to people my age

God I just want something to happen, I dont care if its death, injury, a job, a girl, a life. Something please.

veryshy

yetisbabe said:
This loser is going to bed now...alone!!! :(

Still...tomorrow brings a new beginning and a hope of something better. :D

But tonight....

You have summed up my feelings in three sentances. I post here and appear hopeless, but I have hope, a little. I dont come to this website when Im feeling hopeful. Any feeling of hope I have seems like its over-shadowed by the fact that Im still right here, right now.

Its like everyone always saying "you'll find someone someday". Yea someday... well today I havent and tonite Im gonna feel low because of it.

My hope is dwindling iin the daily catagory. My hope is becoming weekly or even monthly. When a new month rolls around I find me asking myself " by this time next month will anything have changed". Most always the answer I give myself is no and yet so far the answer from reality that Ive gotten has been no. Now Im asking myself if anything will cahnge by my next birthday, well the forecast based on patterns and such says no.

God if I turn 25 alone its gonna be rough.

redlady

What did this loser do on the Friday night that just passed her by - i watched Donnie Darko for the umpteenth time and cleaned out my room.
Good times!

Horatio

this loser decided to go to his work's Christmas party on friday night where he drank two bottles of champange, half a dozen beers and half a dozen spirits and proceeded to make an absolute ass of himself

from what a remember of the event (which is very little) at about 1am I pesuaded 20 or so workmates to go to a private karaoke room in town where apparently I sang a Shakira song 8O

there are already some very disturbing photographs circulating the work email system, including one that makes me look like a manic axe murderer :evil:

Im not looking forward to Monday!

black_mamba

Whenever! Whereever! ... :lol:

I just watched a bunch of idiots of tv being made to think they were going into space....but I guess I'm the idiot for watching that garbage. 8O

veryshy

Horatio said:
this loser decided to go to his work's Christmas party on friday night where he drank two bottles of champange, half a dozen beers and half a dozen spirits and proceeded to make an absolute ass of himself

from what a remember of the event (which is very little) at about 1am I pesuaded 20 or so workmates to go to a private karaoke room in town where apparently I sang a Shakira song 8O

there are already some very disturbing photographs circulating the work email system, including one that makes me look like a manic axe murderer :evil:

Im not looking forward to Monday!

:lol: Sounds like you had a blast.

logitechdog

Donnie Darko lol just finished downloading that this week strange film to watch over and over.

Same Thing i Do Every Day - watch movies, continue designing my game, my lovely 2005 stealth film i watched on friday 8O

Angie_05

redlady said:
What did this loser do on the Friday night that just passed her by - i watched Donnie Darko for the umpteenth time and cleaned out my room.
Good times!

Crazy movie! I didn't quite get it the first time I watched it. Most people I know haven't seen it.

renegade

I ussusaly take my digital camera and my tripod and go into the parc 2 take pictures...that relaxes me and it keeps me focused on something else then my fucked up life. :evil:

Thank god that's not the case anymore, now I go 2 different places n the city with my GF, we go to clubs and get a little drunk to releive the tension and anxiety cause she's an SP 2.

It's better than being isolated from the world alone than being isolated with someone :)

This may sound crazy, but 4 those of you who drink alcohol, try to get really drunk and pick up some girl in a club, an isolated one, not the one dancing in the middle of the ring. U never know what may come up. I dunno, I would do that instead of staing between 4 walls and find myself something 2 do.

4 those of u who don't drink, try to get out and visit different places, parcs, if you're not that anxious.

Hope this helps :wink:

redlady said:
Good times!
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but if you enjoyed Donnie Darko, you may also find Memento, or even Primer interesting.

redlady

I saw a review of Memento...looked interesting enough. Never heard of Primer though - have to check it out.