Odaban - worth a try?

coriander1992

Hi, I have tried a few different types of treatments for my hyperhidrosis.
At first i tried Driclor, but I found it far too irritating for my skin, so I then tried Perspirex, which has significantly reduced my sweating after about 2 days of consistant use, and a few days before of using every 2 days, though I still find that this product can irritate me quite alot at times.
So I was thinking about trying Odaban, as it was said to be less irritating than other products, so what do you think? is it worth a try, or should I just stick to Perspirex?
comments greatly appreciated :D

xsophiexsocketx

I've been using Odaban since Sunday, and so far I've found a very good decrease in sweating under my arms. I haven't had any irritation at all when using it.
I think you should try it for a few days and see what effect it has on you, so you can tell which one would be best for your sweating.

coriander1992

thanks for your opinion,
I think I will try it as it seems to be allround better than most other products I have seen.
Thanks again. :)

grissom

--

where can u purchase odaban? do you need a doctors prescription to get it from the chemist or can u just buy it over the counteR? ive seen some online but i dont wanna give out card details etc...

coriander1992

I *think* you can buy it from pharmacy type places without a prescription, but I will have to check.
It says on the website anyway. :)

xsophiexsocketx

I'm not 100% certain but I think my dad bought it direct from the odaban site. All I know is that, one morning I came downstairs to find a box on the table with two bottles of odaban in it.

I don't think you need a prescription for it.

louby

tried it for the first time last night

n had the stinging feeling that driclor gives but can put up with it

hand n feet very dry when i woke up so thats a good sign

hope it will work after a few goes !

cjj2003

I use hydrosal it is a gel that doesn't cause any stinging at all it is the best I have found

xsophiexsocketx

I've been using it for a while now, and it has worked for me. I've been using it along with iontophoresis as well. One thing I have noticed though, is if I leave it for a while and start doing it every night, it sometimes stings under my arms.
Once it stung a lot. I made the mistake of not washing it off straight away, because I left it to the morning and when I woke up, it hurt to move my arms. When I went into the bathroom to wash it off my underarms had gone red and I washed it off straight away. It only happened on my left arm though.