Numbness or feeling like your going to collaspe

Biggybigs

Has anyone ever felt numbness in one side of their body but not the other this happened to me it was a pretty rough day I didn't feel to great my vision was alittle blotch and alittle dispersonalitiation and disrealisation and I was worrying some well I was on the road at my house and it felt as though my I was collasping on my left side like my left side was giving out has anyone ever have this happen before.

columnmn

I think its a pretty extreme version of being dizzy. Part of the flight or fight response hard wired into our systems.

In a dangerous environment, your body would push the blood from your brain and its extremeties. So your fingers go numb - so if your hurt, you can run without leaving all your blood; also pushes more blood to muscles so they can work faster and harder.

The social anxiety, it basically recreates the flight or fight scenario in your mind. I think this is just an extreme version of that.

But I'd seriously recommend a visit to the doctors. It would easily be something else.