Not letting your problem grind you down.

den1

I don't want to patronise anybody on here at all. I know my problem is nothing compared to some people on here. But at the end of the day it is a huge problem in my life on an individual scale.

Anyway I have started cognative therapy and 1 of the methods I was told was to consentrate on stuff around me rather than myself.

I have found this quite difficult as there isn't really many interesting thing going on usually that can be focused on.

Anyway I have just recently started to try and not focus on how I feel so much and its working out GREAT! :D

If I do say or do something that I think is stupid or the physical effects of my SA start I have just been going along with the flow and not beating myself up about it. I just relax my mind and get on with it.

Its been working great so far and I might make an idiot of myself at times but I've not been letting it take a grip of me or thought about it after the situation atall.

I feel really happy at the moment and stronger for it.

Anyway I just wanted to share this with you incase you want to try practicing this method.

Den

den1

Yeah this way of thinking is still going really well for me.

I don't feel stressed atall. And I feel alot stronger!

I've also been going to the gym alot which I also think has helped.

I've even been having dreams where I stand up for myself lol :lol:

Havn't had to stand up for myself in real life recently but I'm guessing these dreams are a sign that I am getting stronger.

I even got rejected by a girl the other day who I quite liked and It really doesn't bother me atall.

Theres plenty more girls out there who are more worthy of my company innit.lol

Sound like a proppa big headed bastard dont I :lol:

Only jokin

:D