Not Important...

Dave_McFadden

Re: You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!

JackieB said:
I think you guys are being way too hard on this poor girl. You should feel sorry for her instead of criticizing and passing judgments. I saw her other post stating that she broke up with her bf because he’s gay, and now that she’s placed another post searching for another guy, all you did was reply with criticisms... There’s nothing wrong with her proffering to date someone her own race, some people proffer dating different races rather then their own. You people are pushing her more and more into bitterness. I think you should take a good look at yourselves instead of passing judgments on other people. I wouldn’t be surprised if she never came back here, it seems that you guys are being too judgmental. You guys say she’s a BITCH, well I got news for you guys IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE…

Well, she came on to this site with an attitude that left a lot to be desired, to say the least. She called someone an idiot for making a suggestion she disagreed with in another thread, then on this one told someone to "shut up" for, as far as I could tell, no good reason. I didn't agree with the racism accusations, and I would be upset too if someone called me that, but the happy thing about the internet is that one can choose to ignore them, or at the very least not go ape-shit about them.

JackieB said:
Did you ever stop to think that she had to deal with people who has been mistreating her in the past?

That might be true, but that's no reason to mistreat people in the present.
In any case, for someone looking for love, she made a pretty lousy case that somebody should want to get involved with her.

JackieB

silentone said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TURNED OUT LIKE THIS!!!

THIS ISN'T WHAT SPW IS ABOUT....SPW IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FRIENDLY AND POSITIVE PLACE....SO EVERYBODY END IT!!!

silentone said:
NOW THIS POST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!!!

FamousFive said:
Request acknowledged.

dead_thread.jpg

silentone said:
lol SleepingBeauty you're not going to get yelled at

BUT you gotta admit FamousFive had the perfect ending to this post :)
Right?
why don't you guys grow up... :roll:

JackieB

Re: You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!

Dave_McFadden said:
Well, she came on to this site with an attitude that left a lot to be desired, to say the least. She called someone an idiot for making a suggestion she disagreed with in another thread, then on this one told someone to "shut up" for, as far as I could tell, no good reason. I didn't agree with the racism accusations, and I would be upset too if someone called me that, but the happy thing about the internet is that one can choose to ignore them, or at the very least not go ape-shit about them.

Dave_McFadden said:
That might be true, but that's no reason to mistreat people in the present. In any case, for someone looking for love, she made a pretty lousy case that somebody should want to get involved with her.
It seems that I'm wasting my time responding to people like you. It's obvious that you people here are too ignorant and cold hearted to understand other people's problems. You're too quick to judge... Might as well face it, you people here are too judgemental... :( I don't blame Lonely Daisy for not returning on this forum..

faithnomore

Banned
This thread is absolute chaos!

Its no wonder people have problems, when you look at the posts on this thread, that could have been found in the sewers of a medieval dungeon! Abosolute trash that is no good, racist, offensive, full of hatred rubbish.

This thread should be locked.