no longer a virign

im 15. in high school and lovig it. the kids are cool ( atleast to most people) and i have been dating this girl for about 5 years. i know most of you will think im too imature to understand my situation. but i belive i love her. i want to marry her when im 18. Any ideas. o and i plan on going to college.

( sorry for typping spileld coke on my keyboard

Crayzorder

Congratulations, but i really find it completely awkward that you have been dating the same person since you were ten. Never, ever...heard of such a thing.

And if you spilled coke on your keyboard...would that not break it? How does this affect typing? Lol.

Walk

Congrats bro.

One word of advice, not necessarily coming from me, but from all the people I've known (coworkers, etc) who've married early- don't do it.

It's not necessary and will cause more of a mess if you break up, which frankly, is very likely. We live and grow, and sometimes out of relationships too.

Again, congrats, and I'm happy to read that you're having a good time in high school.

getbornagain

this 15 yr old finding a way to hit a fuckin grand slam makes me feel more like a POS.... Q%T%$^@$&$&@

But seriously, you will probably get bored of her in 6 months.... Let us know how it goes.

Walk

getbornagain said:
this 15 yr old finding a way to hit a fuckin grand slam makes me feel more like a POS.... Q%T%$^@$&$&@

But seriously, you will probably get bored of her in 6 months.... Let us know how it goes.

I'd love to have a gf for 6 months... hell, even a day!

Nothing last forever anyway!