next generation console

The_Crusader

What will your choice be, Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360?

I know I'm going to get the Wii! :D I was getting bored playing the same old games just pressing the buttons & never really feeling part of the game. Wii looks to change all that. It also helps that it's the cheapest & doesn't make you buy an expensive HD TV to fully enjoy it. :wink:

abc1234

I can not wait for ps3 to come out to bad i probably wont be geting for some time after its release but there are still a few really good games coming out for ps2 so ill manage.the wii looks really cool i cant wait to see how it works out its a new way of gaming thats for sure it could go either way its gona be so fun or its gona be not so fun ha.as far as xbox 360 goes i have heard that thing is a piece of shit lol i have no plans of evey playing that its got some cool games but im sure sony will get them to sooner or later

Quixote

I barely know what a console is, but I heard Sony is not going to sell the new playstation (3?) in Europe for a while, they couldn't keep up with the orders. So the old continent will have to do with the old technology it seems...

A personal note: sometimes I wonder why I feel compelled to inform people on things they probably don't care about, and about which I don't care much myself, like the couple of lines above for example

jamez

The Wii looks the best to me, a lot different as well. I got a PS2 and I also get bored by a lotta the games. The Wii looks like something you can just pick up and play and thats a good thing because I don't spend too much time gaming nowadays.

dzerklis

Quixote said:
A personal note: sometimes I wonder why I feel compelled to inform people on things they probably don't care about, and about which I don't care much myself, like the couple of lines above for example

haha Quixote :)

Quixote

dzerklis said:
Quixote said:

haha Quixote :)

Dzerklis, I was thinking, do they have any free rooms in your place that you could book for me?

The strait jacket they don't have to provide it, I've got my own designed by Armani :)

dzerklis

Quixote said:
Dzerklis, I was thinking, do they have any free rooms in your place that you could book for me?

The strait jacket they don't have to provide it, I've got my own designed by Armani :)

hehe Quixote, yes there are free rooms, but mind you the doc is mental :lol: look

mp4.jpg

mp1.jpg

mp2.jpg

8O :lol:

cLavain

dzerklis said:
Quixote said:

hehe Quixote, yes there are free rooms, but mind you the doc is mental :lol: look

mp4.jpg

mp1.jpg

mp2.jpg

8O :lol:
:lol:

That looks very familiar! Max Payne?

Quixote

The doctor looks just like a guy I go cycling with sometimes. I should be more careful in my choice of friendships :)

IceLad

I guess it'll be the PS3 for me probably due to brand loyalty.

My PSOne and PS2 have provided hours and hours of entertainment, and I've never had a problem with either one. After it finally gets released in Europe, I'll wait a while for the price to come down before I buy it.

The_Crusader

IceLad said:
I guess it'll be the PS3 for me probably due to brand loyalty.

My PSOne and PS2 have provided hours and hours of entertainment, and I've never had a problem with either one. After it finally gets released in Europe, I'll wait a while for the price to come down before I buy it.

I've owned a PS1 & 2, and have had a great time using them :D I just don't like the direction sony is going in this gen. They won't even have rumble in the controller! :? also FPS will be much easier to control with the Wiimote :wink: