New to this forum could really use some advice/experiences..

hoping2cope

Hi everyone,
I just found this forum on Google and am slightly relieved to know that i'm not the only 22 year old girl who is suffering from these ridiculous panic attacks. About a year ago i started to get a sensation of fainting multiple times. About a week ago, I experienced the worst panic attack i have ever had, and i'm not the same. I had anxiety before but after that experience it brought it to a new level. I am constantly thinking about loosing loved ones, myself, and of my next panic attack. I cant escape these thoughts. I have numbness in my head, and feel a weird lump in my throat everyday on the right side. I dont know if this is from my panic attacks or if i have throat cancer (i'm a hypochondriac too) My body is full of weird sensations and i cant even go to the movies anymore. I feel as though i have aged thirty years in 2. I'm depressed, always irritated and feel as though my life is slipping through my fingers of all the things i could have/should have done. My husband and friends dont understand why i cant just "relax". (like i havent been trying to)I smoke a pack a day and yet i'm terrified and convinced i have cancer or will get it. Im so confused/lost/sad/everyday and I just need a mental vacation but i'm afraid to start anti's. It's awful... I would love some support or advice...thanks

johnyboy

Re: New to this forum could really use some advice/experienc

hoping2cope said:
Hi everyone,
I just found this forum on Google and am slightly relieved to know that i'm not the only 22 year old girl who is suffering from these ridiculous panic attacks. About a year ago i started to get a sensation of fainting multiple times. About a week ago, I experienced the worst panic attack i have ever had, and i'm not the same. I had anxiety before but after that experience it brought it to a new level. I am constantly thinking about loosing loved ones, myself, and of my next panic attack. I cant escape these thoughts. I have numbness in my head, and feel a weird lump in my throat everyday on the right side. I dont know if this is from my panic attacks or if i have throat cancer (i'm a hypochondriac too) My body is full of weird sensations and i cant even go to the movies anymore. I feel as though i have aged thirty years in 2. I'm depressed, always irritated and feel as though my life is slipping through my fingers of all the things i could have/should have done. My husband and friends dont understand why i cant just "relax". (like i havent been trying to)I smoke a pack a day and yet i'm terrified and convinced i have cancer or will get it. Im so confused/lost/sad/everyday and I just need a mental vacation but i'm afraid to start anti's. It's awful... I would love some support or advice...thanks
nice nickname tho and also you should to that cope up with this panic attack.Me also im always thingking what if i have diseases but i dont have,i always think weird stuff like what if's,im always angry i dunno what im i angry about i just feel it.i have my other post before here when i get panic atacks my family will bought me to hospital coz i cant breath im thingking what if i die now what will happen to my family all those negative sides and im thingking i have a heart attack my whole body is paralyzed when i breath i feel like its my last breath,but nothing happen.i went to many medical exam and find all negative results (thank god).panic attack is only a state of mind what your mind can conceive your body will achieve meaning when you think of illness even if you dont have any you will feel like you have it (im sorry im not good in english) i hope you get my point.also im getting short breath below my heart above my stomach in the middle part,thats very un easy but dont worry when that happens to me i just think go ahead kill me i just shout to my head i challenge panic attacks now believe me nothing will happen.challenge it let it be remember if we are going to die it can happen anywhere anytime right so i always think we should be happy and we should not live our daily life thingking of this freaking panic atacks.when it is our time to die no one can avoid it it is our destiny.some cancer people live longer than a normal person like someone died in car accidents (did you get my point).where here we are all like family here.dont worry you are not alone.