new on here from Brisbane

angel_star

for someone similar to hang out with in brisb

Im 24 f in brisbane, I have been reading your posts and often visiting this site... and I have had enough wasting my life away without any people in my life. I am on here hoping to make some friendships, meet some people to hang out with, have fun and share stories.
I have had depression and SAD for as long as I can remember - painfully shy and nervous and very depressed. It is making my life, career and future plans VERY difficult. Being so alone all the time is damaging.
I have recurring bad panic attacks (which come along with bizarre thoughts of emptiness and loneliness and fear!) I have been trying hard the last 4 years to try anything that will help...
Anyway,
I hope to hear back from some of you, meet, keep each other company and live this life the best possible way!! I think that is the only way - being around people you feel close to and enjoy each other's company.

cheers,
my msn is [email protected] add me

David24

angel_star said:
for someone similar to hang out with in brisb

Im 24 f in brisbane, I have been reading your posts and often visiting this site... and I have had enough wasting my life away without any people in my life. I am on here hoping to make some friendships, meet some people to hang out with, have fun and share stories.
I have had depression and SAD for as long as I can remember - painfully shy and nervous and very depressed. It is making my life, career and future plans VERY difficult. Being so alone all the time is damaging.
I have recurring bad panic attacks (which come along with bizarre thoughts of emptiness and loneliness and fear!) I have been trying hard the last 4 years to try anything that will help...
Anyway,
I hope to hear back from some of you, meet, keep each other company and live this life the best possible way!! I think that is the only way - being around people you feel close to and enjoy each other's company.

cheers,
my msn is [email protected] add me

hey angel_star,

I'm in the same situation myself, I'm at the point of acceptance of this burden but I want to live a positive existence, however it would be fantastic to have someone to be able to relate to.. is it okay if I add you on msn? Id love to chat but understand if you dont want to,

David