New here

monsieurb56

Hey, I'm a 20-year old guy and I've been dealing with social anxiety since about 9th or 10th grade. There's lots of OCD, anxiety, and stuff like that in my family, but I think most of mine comes from being made fun of constantly through grade school and even by a good deal of people every now and then today.

I kinda feel like my case is a bit unique because I always was outgoing and was jokey and tried to be funny in grade school and got brutally made fun of instead, and I feel like I'm suffocating because I feel as though when I let my humorous side out, I usually get punished more than anything else. It's come to the point where I think I'm getting hypersensitive, having my feelings hurt by people even if they meant no harm.

So yeah, I don't normally use forums, but I figure this one's worthy, lol. Hope to hear from you!

Tab

Kinda sounds like me when i was in maybe grade 7, 8, and 9. Around grade 9 thats when most people in my classes started making fun of me although people before had done it but this seemed to take it up another level. Now when I go to my classes I don't say a word to anyone.