New here, want to help.

phobicboy

Hey guys, Guess I should introduce my self. My name is Brett, i'm 19 years old and i'm a recovering Agoraphobiac.

What do I mean by recovering? Well, I don't have a panic attack everyday anymore, and I feel a lot better when I leave. Granted I don't go too far, maybe 3 or 4 miles away from home, But everyday I leave more more and more. I'm starting to enjoy life again.

SOooooooOOoo (lots of o's..) I've been to the forums before and looked around, lot of great people here. I can say dont do recreational drugs... I thought it was going to help me as well and nah, not a good idea. It's no fun being an agoraphobiac and spending the night in a 5x5 holding cell.. that was a fun night.

ANYWAY!! So i'm 19 and I look at my agoraphobia like this :

"dude.. You're 19.. go have fun you bastard what the hell!?!?"

I know that seems rough, but that's how bored of being BORED I am.

So this site is great, But I am developing a new site and was hoping you guys would check it out. It's called agoraphobiac.com it will have a forum and everything. I want to help agoraphbics around the world. Not to leave, but to cope with this disease and make it through Life. I have a full time work at home job and Im going to college. Im pretty happy!!

Check it out guys, watch for updates and see you there!

(by the way, I will post here too :p)

agoraphobiac.com

- Brett