Never buy online drugs (like valium)

Scottish_Player

Ive just had a very Bad experience with buying online meds and its something i will never do again. I bought 100 x 10mg valium online about 4 weeks ago, as soon as i got them i ordered another 100 becuase i thought they where great but weeks of my life have passed that i cant remember and over 50 of the tabs where gone in just 9 to 12 days and i can only ever remember taking 2 of them, and thats the truth, i have no idea when and where i took the rest of them?

Over the time i was using them i crashed my car that i cant even remember and chased a guy in my car that i can part remember like a dream, i done loads of stuff over the time of using it and i have no remberence of it at all, like there is a new fence outside that i built with my dad and i have little memory of building it.

Iam kinda looking for advice here also, my face and hands are very numb most of the time and iam wondering how long it will last?
I took my last valium about 8 days ago (i think) and its only now that iam kinda coming around and start to remeber stuff.

But back to my point and iam just wanting to give a little bit of advice and that if your thinking of buying meds online then please dont, as you dont know what you are getting, but hopefully no one is stupid like me :roll:

black_mamba

Holy crap that sounds scary, my dad recently got me some valium via a chemists online (is that what you did?). He's an ex-doctor so I'll ask if I see him soon. I haven't tried the tablets yet either.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Oh heck, remember that octopus pic of you? Did you dream about that? Didja? :D

Snowcrash

I am no doctor, so don't listen to anything I say, but my $0.02 would be that memory loss is a possible side effect of valium. (google "valium memory loss") and that from what you said it sounds like you were taking a crap-load of valium.

Buying prescription drugs online is loaded with all sorts of potential problems (stolen goods, wrong meds, expired meds, no proper instructions, paying and getting nothing) But I am thinking in this case you just started taking way too much, lost control and kept taking way too much on autopilot.

I know I have lost evenings taking 10mg of valium. I don't think I have ever done anything very interesting during these evenings, but I know I have woke up the next day and gone, "er, wow, morning already? What the...." OH! And a friend of mine had a spinal tap after she had taken valium and has no recollection of it. A spinal tap is hard to miss.

I suppose if you did that, one of the things you could have done during the lost time was take more valium and just start a viscious cycle.

Personally I don't use the stuff anymore, but there are times I'd like to. But I don't have any easy way to get any.

Snowcrash

I found this on this site: http://www.benzo.org.uk/FAQ1.1.htm#3

Especially this that sounds related to your current symptoms:

"paraesthesiae* (numbness and pins and needles, especially in extremities)"

9. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF BENZODIAZEPINE WITHDRAWAL?

The following is a list of symptoms. As they have been reported by enough individuals they are statistically likely to be legitimate withdrawal symptoms. Keep in mind that there are a wide variety of other symptoms that have been reported that may be legitimate withdrawal symptoms as well, but have not been reported by enough individuals to be statistically significant. The determination of statistical significance is not based on hard data, but on the observations of this author in reading through thousands of posts from people in withdrawal, as well as several books and articles on the subject.

This list is broken down into psychological and physical symptoms. The double asterisk (**) indicates symptoms that occur to some degree or another, at one time or another, in virtually every person experiencing benzodiazepine withdrawal. Single asterisk (*) are symptoms that are common, and occur in most people. Others are symptoms that are common enough to be verifiable withdrawal symptoms, but probably occur in a minority of cases.

Psychological symptoms: anxiety** (including panic attacks), depression**, insomnia*, derealisation/depersonalisation* (feelings of unreality/detachment from self), obsessive negative thoughts*, (particularly of a violent and/or sexual nature) rapid mood changes* (especially including outbursts of anger or rage), phobias* (especially agoraphobia and fear of insanity), dysphoria* (loss of capacity to enjoy life; possibility a combination of depression, anxiety, and derealisation/depersonalisation), impairment of cognitive functioning*, suicidal thoughts*, nightmares, hallucinations, psychosis, pill cravings. Note that it is far more common to fear psychosis than it is to actually experience it.

Physical Symptoms: abnormal sensitivity to sensory stimuli* (such as loud noise or bright light), muscle tension/pain**, joint pain*, tinnitus*, headaches*, shaking/tremors*, blurred vision* (and other complications related to the eyes), itchy skin* (including formication, ie sensations of insects crawling on skin), gastrointestinal discomfort*, electric shock sensations*, paraesthesiae* (numbness and pins and needles, especially in extremities), fatigue*, weakness in the extremities* (particularly the legs), feelings of inner vibrations* (especially in the torso), sweating, fluctuations in body temperature, difficulty in swallowing, loss of appetite, "flu like" symptoms, fasciculations (muscle twitching), metallic taste in mouth, nausea, extreme thirst (including dry mouth and increased frequency of urination), sexual dysfunction (or occasional increase in libido), heart palpitations, dizziness, vertigo, breathlessness.

Septor

Valium is a Benzodiazepine and like all the other Benzodiazepine one of the side affect can be memeory loss.It seem to affect people differently.I have taken Valium and didnt have any memeory loss but some people seem to be really senitive Benzodiazepine and have had bad memory problem with it.

It sounds like your really senitive to Valium and you took a little to much.It will take little time for the Valium to work it's way out of your system.Even more so because it sounds like you was taking a lot.Oh well lesson learned. :D

Scottish_Player

Thanks for the replies, yeh it was kinda scary and i'll never touch them again, they fucked me right up and what i put in my post was only a little of it, i can feel myself getting better day by day, and today the feeling i posted about yesterday in my face and hands has lessened quite a bit so its all good there and i dont feel as light headed as i have been for the past couple of weeks.

As for buying meds online, mine didnt even come in the blister packs they just came in a little bag so i dont really know much about them and when they even expire and stuff like that, but thanks agin for taking the time to reply .

Black_Mamba i didnt dream about that pic you drew of me, that wouldnt be a dream though, that would be a nightmare :p but i still do have it and i even printed it out, i luv it :wink:

fallenfeather

After being a long term occasional user of xanax which I get online, I recently tried some diazepam (valium) which was mistakenly prescriped by the nhs for my girlfriend. It would have gone to waste so I thought I'd try it. I too experienced memory loss the day after my first dose and when I woke up in the morning I felt really tired, as if I hadn't slept. I didn't remember much of what I did the night before.

I don't get side effects like this from xanex, despite sourcing my xanex from an online source and receving them loose in unmarked bags.

Scottish - I think I remember helping you out with getting the xanex....

How did they work out for you and what made you switch to valium?

I wouldn't think that your problems were caused by the fact that the diazepam came from an online source. I suspect you'd have felt the same effects from genuine Brand name Valium.

Scottish_Player

Hi Fallenfeather

I gave the valium a try more out of curiosity, they where from the same place as the xanax, the xanax where good for ocassional use and worked wonders but i found myself using them more than i actualy needed to so i didnt order anymore. If i do get anything again it will be xanax but i will be using them spareingly, like i said the work great and have helped me through some stuff that would have been really hard for me to do and they just made life that more easier, they took away the anxiety but i could still focus and remeber stuff but all the valium done for me was more or less take away my memory.

fallenfeather

Yea I find the xanax to be a brilliant tool in combating sa. I would take 0.25mg for w work meeting (once a month) and 0.5mg if I'm out on a first date. I become really happy and social :) For a few hours I absolutely love being around people! And I get very little anxiety. The only side effect I get it I want to go to sleep when it starts to wear off around 3-4 hours after the drug has kicked in (so about 4-5 hours after taking). I actually like this side effect if it's an evening event as I sleep like a baby right through till the morning, but if it's a morning or afternoon event (say a work meeting) the rest of my day I'm pretty drowsey and I get a bit grumpy because of it.

I think xanex could be a life long tool for me. I went through a difficult strecth with my GF and my anxiety levels were high, so I was taking 2x 0.25mg a day for about two weeks. They really really helped me deal with my stress levels but I realised that I should come off them before I start to become addicted or tolerant. I just stopped and despite expecting to, I had no withdrawal effects at all. Since then I've been using them about once a week on average, but sometimes as little as once a fortnight.

At that rate 90 1mg pills lasts me well over a year! So they work out a very cheap med in that case. I do stress that from what I have researched, xanex should never be taken every day for more than a few days. and should really only be used occasionally when you have a difficult social occasion on the horizon.

Brilliant med! Thanks to whoever invented it!

Back to Valium...I was dissapointed with this benzo as I thought it would act similar to Xanax but last longer. It's a shame it has such a different effect to Xanax for both Scottish Player and myself. I wouldn't even use it or sleepless nights because of how crap I felt the next day. I was dark under my eyes in th emorning despite sleeping all through the night. I can only guess it put me in a state where I wasn't cycling through all 5 sleep phases properly and so didn't really get recharged like I should have.

tecknohed

Anyone can have a bad experience if they are careless about what and how they take thier meds, no matter where they get them from.

I've purchased some excellent meds online - but you must research these sites first and know that nothings gauranteed.

Valium is a very good drug when taken correctly & for the right reasons. And if you have SA/SP and did your research first, you would have known that Valium isn't a good choice for this illness.

Lastly, some countries simply dont supply some of the most effective meds so people feel they have no choice but to buy online.

Try here for advice: 8)

http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard/ubbthreads.php/Cat/0

teck

corrinaelizabeth

i bought klonopin of net a month l8er still havent arrived finally last night recieved email saying that it had prob been siezed by customs how happy am i lol not very!!sorry 2 hear bout ur bad experience scottish player.
I am UK and they will not prescribe me klonopin has ne 1 got ne good web sites etc and has ne 1 from uk ordered over net for drugs b4 and recieved them?please leave feed back

deno

I would also like to buy some drugs online can some one please recomend
a site that delivers to the uk.

tecknohed

I probably shouldn't do this but....

http://www.smart-nutrition.net/ Mainly hard-to-get 'smart brain' drugs & nutrients. They sell Tryptophan (still banned in UK), the excellent Picamilon, the tripple excellent Idebenone & also the MAOI-B drug Deprenyl (selegiline). Though if you like Idebenone & want more then go to http://www.nutritionstand.com/ and buy in bulk. I've purchased all these from these sites.

http://www.eshoprx.com/ I've purchased Modafinil from here. They sell lots of drugs including anti-depressants & Buspar.

You want Mogodon, Valium Xanax, Klonopin? Try here http://www.allmedspharmacy.net/home/default.aspx
I've received Valium from them which was sourced from Europe but my Xanax was siezed by customs.
Tip: check where it's sourced from. If its from Europe then there's better chance of it getting through customs than if its from Asia. The reason my Xanax got stopped was cause it was sourced from India & came 'wrapped in newspaper' according to the customs officer I spoke to. Asia will be cheaper though.

Here's another I've heard good thing about and they sell most Benzos http://www.offshore-pharma.com/

All these sites I've mentioned will ship to UK & without a prescription (you may need to fill in a quick questionair so that thier 'in-house' physician can write a script for you). For other countries please check first.

Teck.