Neologisms

Anonymous

more off topic time passers

Cartoon Psychoanalysis
-------------------------------------------

Pick your favorite cartoon character from the list below and then scroll down to see what your choice reveals about you!

1) Tazmanian Devil
2) Tweety
3) Marvin the Martian
4) Scooby Doo
5) Daffy Duck
6) Pepe LePew
7) Sylvester
8) Speedy Gonzales
9) Bugs bunny

If you like .............

1) Tasmanian Devil -> You are wacky and crazy!!! You are the centre of attention at parties. You love Food and are always causing chaos. When you are on a date, you're the one that makes the 1st move. Love comes and goes for you. Can you say "player"?!?

2) Tweety -> aaaaw you're soo CUTE!! Everyone loves you 'cause you're so adorable physically and mentally. Face it, people are jealous of you. Love is always there for you. You're the typical "long-relationship" kinda person. You LOVE cuddling but P.D.A is not your style. If something goes wrong in relationships (family, etc...) you always go to your friends for advice. Tweety-Lovers are great listeners.

3) Marvin the Martian -> You are DEFINITELY in control of your life. People say you're a "Control Freak". You're the kind of person who is ALWAYS paranoid with unimportant issues, but that's ok 'cause there is always someone there to relieve that paranoia. Love is very valuable to you. Relationships have been hardships for you but just remember that you're in control.

4) Scooby Doo -> Let's face it, people around you find you quite annoying sometimes. Whether it would be the whining or nagging, but it's driving your friends crazy. If you have problems in life, just keep them on the "DL". To get on the positive side of things, you are very helpful and you love to solve mysteries and problems. Love is a condition far away from your mind. The best advice for Scooby Doo Lovers is to deal with your problems on your OWN.

5) Daffy Duck -> You are annoying in this cute sorta way. People love being around you because of your utter goofiness. Making people laugh is your speciality. Daffy Lovers think there is a soul mate out there for everyone. Love is something you haven't found deeply yet but your "soul mate" will be there, CLOSER than you think.

6) Pepe Le Pew -> You are the sweetest and most loveable person there is. Guys/Girls love being around your "charmed" personality. When there is something you want, you will TRY to get it, no question about it, Pepe Lovers don't take NO for an answer. It's hard to please you but it is very easy for you to please others with your endearing inner-self. Love is here for you and always will be. Not only talking about boyfriends/girlfriends, but family or friends. If someone lets you down, there is always someone else that loves you and is there. I would have to say that Peppe Lovers are the luckiest.

7) Sylvester -> You are very fun-loving and easy to please. People are always talking behind your back because of their utter jealousy. Laughing is what you do best. Crying comes once in a life time for you. You are very unique in a good way. People wanna be like you and find you as a "cool" person. Love is easy for you to find. Your motto would probably be "smile".

8) Speedy Gonzales -> You are ambitious and always heading for your goal. You are a very "fast" thinker and intelligent. It's often genetic in Speedy Gonzales Lovers. Love comes once in a life-time, unfortunately, but you always have your family supporting you. For you, FAMILY always comes 1st.

9) Bugs Bunny -> You are definitely the bestest friend a person can ever have. You're wise and always thinking of ideas. Bugs lovers have nothing to worry about in life cause you always have solutions for everything. Love is ALWAYS there for you. Fooling around is your speciality. The word Relationship is not in your vocabulary.

The Oreo Cookie Test
---------------------------------------------------------

Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which method best describes your favorite method of eating Oreos:

1. The whole thing all at once.

2. One bite at a time

3. Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards.

4. In little feverous nibbles.

5. Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee...).

6. Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie.

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie.

8. Just the cookie, not the inside.

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.

10. I don't have a favorite way because I don't like Oreos.

Made your choice? Scroll down to find out what this reveals about you!

Your Personality:

1. The whole thing.
This means you consume life with abandon. You are fun to be with, exciting, and carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.

2. One bite at a time.
You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that's okay, not to worry, you're normal.

3. Slow and Methodical.
You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast lane if you're only going to go the speed limit.

4. Feverous Nibbles.
Your boss likes you because you get your work done quickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Mental breakdowns run in your family. Valium and Ritalin would do you good.

5. Dunked.
Every one likes you because you are always up beat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles your life is in. You have a propensity towards narcotic addiction.

6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie.
You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie.
You are good at business and take risk that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away. You are greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others. You should be ashamed of yourself. But that's ok, you don't care, you got yours.

8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
You enjoy pain.

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.
Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately.

10. I don't have a favorite way, I don't like Oreo cookies.
You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prima donna. There's just no pleasing you.

Anonymous

strings- stupid phone calls

portable- boat or ship is suitable for the dock

pronunciation- group of people in favor/responsible for recruiting Catholic Sisters into becoming agents for the Central Intelligence Agency

windward- room or division where people 'toot' and 'flute'.

program- in favor of snorting

results- continual offensive remarks

contempt- attempts to persuade a prisoner

marshmellow- soothing swamp

Yossarian

I just wanted to say those are really great. They really made me laugh so thank you. I like the fact it diversified too, even if I'm not like Scooby Doo :( That's going down as one of life's disappointments I can tell you.