need suggestion on medications

shygirl0087

hey im new lol
im wondering if anyone has any suggestions on medications that work and what does of whatever would you suggest is best to take. i was on lexapro 10mg cant remember much. was on paxil 25mg.. i think it did a lil for me. i didnt have the uncontrollable hand shakes when around other people. not im on 30mg of cymbalta. it is doing nothing for me. i took some of the edge off but i still feel like i have no control over my mind and the thoughts that go through it. the twitches, the chaking of my hands, and i still feel the need to isolate myself from people. i swear like i wont have insurance for another 60+ days and im getting hopeless. i cant go out with friends or people. i cant ride in cars. im a complete mess and im sinkin into a depression. please suggestions needed thanks guys.

villacjs

I am on Lexapro 20mg it works for me (depression & anxiety). I also use Zyprexa 5mg (its an antipsychotic, though you don't have to be psychotic to use it) it helps control the mind racing, maybe give it a shot for the 'mind control' part of your problem. Also think about benzos; Xanax, Valium etc but use them on a 'as need' basis.