Need Some Help anwsering some questions

Iron26

sup guys i have some questions, my doctor presribed me robinul for my excessive sweating, and i take it everyday, but when i get to the the 4th day i got horrible indigestion, so i can never carry on with it, does anyone know why, also i asked him about other meds like probanthine and he said he doesnt presribe them only robinul. im thinking of getting botox injections in my hands anyone have experinces witht that, i sweat bad from my feet and hands, and when i have anxiety my armpits and trunk but i take paxil and klonopin for that so thats helped a little, thanks

Iron26

i dont get why i get indigestion with robinul, isnt it used in some cases for that, so weird lol, it works well for me to i see really good releif from just 1 pill, but i cant take the chest pain its like constant pressure in the middle of my chest, even if i take some of my dads nexium its take about 60 percent of it away, why is it doing this

bill-uk

Probanthine works for me most of the time and gives me no stomach problems whatsoever and I get it on prescription in the UK. It doesn't cure the problem but makes it go away for a few hours when you need it to.

bill-uk

It can be taken everyday, indeed that is how it was prescribed for me. However, having read up on it, I decided only to take it when I knew I needed it, i.e. shortly before an event where I knew it would be hot and sticky, or before travelling in the Tube in London or prior to going out for an evening meal with friends etc so I would take either 1 or 2 in those circumstances 40 minutes beforehand and it will work for 3-4 hours and can then be topped up noting that it woks on an empty stomach but does not just after eating.

On days where I am working only in my air cooled office environment and staying at home in the evening I take none at all. I would add that I use it for facial HH but I understand that it can be prescribed for other types. The side effects can include a dry mouth and surprisingly I sometimes have compensatory sweating on my legs but it's not a problem compared to the face. MY GP in the doctors surgery prescribed it after I told him I had read about it.