Natural Remedies for Stress

louieann34

I really do believe in Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for it helped me and my family in lots of ways.

For me, it helped me relieve my stresses with the help of Lavender Essential Oils warm bath. And another is that it helped me regarding my sinus problem for when my sinusitis triggers I really sometimes can't open my eyes coz it really hurts a lot. So because of these remedies, it saves me from my every days work.

joshueg

Yes, i agree , many of the natural remedies are sometimes helpful to feel less anxious, i have tried pasiflora and the "rescate" heeh, in Spanish, sorry, i don' t know its name in English. It is a combination of Bach Flowers.
You should try.
Well, thanks for your sharing your information" :wink:

marydawn

I also agree with you Louieann...Natural remedies are sometimes helpful. :D

Just like one day while I search the net...I read this article about aromatic bath for stressed person that they are using Lavender while having a hot bath...Of course as a woman who works all day and going home stressful...I became interested on it...So I try it myself to tell if it really works.

To tell the truth...It really worked for me....It made me calm and it relax my body.

Thanks for sharing this information to use here Louieann. :wink: