Natural medicines, Naturopath

DC

I was wondering if anyone had seen a Naturopath and been taking any natural medicines or vitamins? I got a few quotes to see a Naturopath and it was $60 so I'd much rather get some advice from anyone in the forum on what is good for your anxiety, blushing etc. I heard Zinc was good.

Quarkz

I went and got a consultation from mine. She was SO good, she treated it like a therapy session, asked me about all my problems, what caused, what we can do about it etc. She has got me on Valerian (Sleeplessness & Stress), Vitamin B, a liquid concoction made up of natural extracts and emercency stuff which has Australian native plants in and alcohol! :lol: Infact, both my liquid medications have so much alcohol in them I can't drive incase I get pulled over!

I seriously think you should give it a go, mine wasn't as expensive as yours though :? I think it is really helping me as I am in a much better mood and don't get paniced as easiely, sure it's still there and its not a quick fix but its surely helping me :D

Yossarian

Wow I wish my Doc would prescribe alcohol. Maybe I could get it on the NHS or maybe even get admitted to a brewery :D

heych

Quarkz said:
I went and got a consultation from mine. She was SO good, she treated it like a therapy session, asked me about all my problems, what caused, what we can do about it etc. She has got me on Valerian (Sleeplessness & Stress), Vitamin B, a liquid concoction made up of natural extracts and emercency stuff which has Australian native plants in and alcohol! :lol: Infact, both my liquid medications have so much alcohol in them I can't drive incase I get pulled over!

I seriously think you should give it a go, mine wasn't as expensive as yours though :? I think it is really helping me as I am in a much better mood and don't get paniced as easiely, sure it's still there and its not a quick fix but its surely helping me :D

Hey Quarkz ... I am from Queensland as well (Brisbane) ... Do you mind telling me which Naturopath you went to as I have been planing to visit one for a while. She seems to have a good understanding of the social anxiety condition?

Thanks,

Heych.