MySpace/ Facebook

Would you consider creating a MySpace/ Facebook page?

• It's something I'm aiming to do soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly

• Probably not

• No way, I don't want to reveal myself on the internet!

• Total voters

IceLad

I'm in two minds about joining one of these social networking sites.

For anyone who has already got a page, is it easy to set up and personalize, and on the whole, is it a good thing to do?

For anyone who doesn't have a page, would you consider joining either one of them?

loserinamailbox

I have a facebook account. I don't have many friends or wall posts though. It makes me sad because it emphasizes how much of a loser I am.

okkamsrazor

I opened up a myspace account a few months back - but I havent got round to putting my mug up on there yet :oops: instead I got a gif of a headbangin cat with headphones on! I guess you can open one up but ask yourself if you can commit time to maintaining the site? It needs sum effort.

loserinamailbox said:
I have a facebook account. I don't have many friends or wall posts though. It makes me sad because it emphasizes how much of a loser I am.

Guess that makes 2 of us :!:

Sacrament

I have a regular MySpace account and an artist account as well, which is where I have my music.

MariahCarey

i have thought about making one and i will at some point, i just need some friends first so that i can take pictures with them at parties or whatever and post them on my myspace to show ppl what a great life i have and also so that they can post comments on my site telling me "how outrageously fun last night was" and that "we should soooo do that again"!

justnesh

MariahCarey said:
i have thought about making one and i will at some point, i just need some friends first so that i can take pictures with them at parties or whatever and post them on my myspace to show ppl what a great life i have and also so that they can post comments on my site telling me "how outrageously fun last night was" and that "we should soooo do that again"!

ditto :wink: i have one, but have abandoned it for the reasons you mention

Sacrament

MariahCarey said:

That's ridiculous.

justnesh

Sacrament said:
MariahCarey said:

That's ridiculous.

But true.