My symptoms

um, i'm not exactly sure if i have ocd; i haven't really told anyone about my problems yet. :(

my biggest issues, are listed here-

-obsessive mouse-clicking while on the computer, can go on for well over two hours on/off
-
-read certain lines in a story over and over again, trying to make them sound right, i guess.....?
-
-when writing notes/essay/test, i have to erase my words/answers and rewrite them until i think they look perfect.
-
-sometimes feel like i can't let out a breath, because it feels wrong, so i hold my breath until i can let out a nice, deep breath(i can't really explain this one...)
-
-when i was little, i would always have to walk over each tile in the mall within a span of about six or so tiles
-
-when listening to my iPod, obsessively clicking forward/pause/play/menu/etc. for five or so minutes

ALL OF THESE THINGS EFFECT MY EVERYDAY LIFE IN A NEGATIVE WAY

i also suffer from depression(not sure how severe)
i looked on a lot of sites, but only two of my symptoms were listed.
is this ocd behavior?

please help me.

bubblegumbg

Some things you listed sound typical. Excessive clicking could just be nerves, or just being fidgety. Reading lines over and over again, for many occurs trying to fully comprehend the sentence, or to let it register in the brain. Walking over each tile in a mall is pretty common as well, for children at least.
Of course, that leaves the rest of your habits, which aren't all normal. I'd suggest a visit to your physician. He/she could help you diagnose whether or not OCD is the cause.

hi again

i normally am not a very fidgety person.
i mean, like clicking violently for maybe 5-10 minutes, concentrating only on that. stopping for a minute or so, and then repeating the process. i can easily stop from twirling my hair, tapping my foot, etc. if i am so inclined as to feel the need to. i also frequently erase what i type if i didn't type it 'right'. :(
thank you for your comment. i'll do what i can to help myself. *hug*