My success with Avert!

Well it really seems like I've finally come to an end of my pain and suffering with excessive sweating. I have been taking Avert the past week (4mg each morning) with much success. It is absolutely incredible to be normal. All the small things are ridiculous. I can actually slip a sock on with ease, I can use latex gloves (my work, always had a hell of a time getting those on), I can actually go out and mingle with people without worrying about dripping sweat off my face or pits, I can hold hands with girls and touch people, omg its endless. Its funny how "normal" people take dryness for granted. My brother actually was making fun of me because i was sooooo excited for all these little things I never experienced, lol.

I feel like I've been reborn again as a new person. =) The best part is, I have absolutely no side effects what so ever. The ONLY thing is a little bit of dryness in my throat, but i drink like a gallon of water a day and its not a problem at all. One thing thats kind of annoying is when I'm in the gym, I do sweat a tiny bit, but not like what I was used to. I used to leave the gym with my entire shirt soaked like i jumped in a pool lol. now I'm completely dry. I occasionally splash some water in my face though and i feel very comfortable. If i don't I can feel myself getting very hot in my face and head. day to day life is excellent though.

but yeah, figured I'd share, thank you all, especially you Margie, for recommending this product, all your information and of course guiding me to the site =) You all have literally changed my life.

Last edited:

margiehope

Grim, I know how exciting it is to be finally able to control HH. Yay!

On some other thread, I mentioned that I even "let" myself sweat a little bit in exercise class. Everyone else is sweating too, so it's not weird. But it took me a while to get to that--the opportunity to be bone-dry is such a relief.

Continued success!

G

glasej2

Hey I was wondering where you got your Avert from? My doctor refused to prescribe me Robinul because she had no idea what it was! Now I have no health insurance and refuse to go to a Doctor who knows nothing about my condition.

Just wondering where you got the Avert from and how much you paid?

Thanks

Not really sure how the forum works by the way...could you please email me at [email protected]

metal82a

I had the same experience with robinul. Total life changer for me! My doctor immediately prescribed it when I told her I had hyperhidrosis. This was 4 years ago. 2mg twice/day works great for me. I sweat like a normal person now. She made it sound like 2mg 2x day was a pretty standard dose for everyone. I've had almost no side effects as well, which seems pretty rare from what I've read on here. Good luck to all who try it!