My Story!

HannahE

When I was 10 I had brain surgery for 10 years I have not had any symptoms of the tumor coming back until 3 months ago. But it wasn't the tumor. I had test after test run, everything came back clear. It started out with dizziness and shortness of breath, now I have every symptom in the book of a classic panic attack! I have the strangest feelings in my head that cause the pannic to be worse than normal. My greatest fear right now is passing out! I'm scared to leave my house and I don't know why. I use to be the most outgoing girl ever. Now I live in fear of the unknown and what could happen! I haven't learned to fight it yet. I'm on meds that help calm me down and I'm starting therapy today(07-08) When I go to bed at night, when I'm almost asleep my head feels like electrical shocks go through it. Does anyone else do this?

AM

I used to get that sometimes, and also like my head was falling or I was sinking. Quite bizarre.

Lea

Banned
I have something like hallucinations in sleep or even before sleep and sometimes feel like I was dying. I guess it has something to do with bad health although I didn´t have brain tumor.

Helyna

Good for you for starting therapy. It really does happen to the outgoing ones! Good luck!