My OCD turned out to be thyroid problem

Adrian

I had OCD . Doing lots of tests I found that I have a thyroid nodule. This can generate hypothyroidism or something like this that can give OCD. Another sign of thyroid problem is beeing tired all day and waking up tired than when you got to sleep. To check your thyroid you must go to a endocrinologist doctor. I changed my diet including a lot of fruits and vegetables, some tea , walnuts, pineeaple, appricots, apples etc and now the feeling of tiredness disappeared and my OCD is greatly reduced.

rado31

Adrian said:
If I had OCd, my ocd is gone. Change food and water.

I eat a lot of fruits but i still sometimes have musical ocd.
I dont know much about ocd , though.

Nutrition advice from me : During my puberty till recently i didnt eat breakfast nor any food till 12 (at school even 14) . I remember me in school starving, only sometimes i would carry a small orange or two to swallov it on the break.

I think my constant tiredness is from the fact that avoided that meal.
But i cant blame myself , because school ewas arly a.m. (school began at 7.00 am )i wasnt hungry and after that - too much worry in the classes, toughest school available

Adrian

Some ideas.

Toxins in food or water may be a cause. I had out break when I was in a house with water pipe broken. Try drinking water from another source and change the way you get food, eat vegetables a lot, eat from restaurants from a while and see if anything gets better. Toxins in water or food may be an answer. Do sports once a week and see if this changes anything. One thing you can do in your home daily. Stay on your feet then kneel and touch groud with head and stay up again for 40 times. This moves a lot of parts of your body so take it easy at beginning, do only as much as you can. If you see any improvement in one month then continue.

rado31

Bottled water are pretty much same comparing to water that comes from the pipes, water system. At least where i live. I do some yoga exercise from time to time, it makes me feel i m in cotrol of my body and mind better. Recently i dont do it, i m too un-motivated.
Thanks for your advice.

winnipegjets

rado31 said:
Bottled water are pretty much same comparing to water that comes from the pipes, water system. At least where i live. I do some yoga exercise from time to time, it makes me feel i m in cotrol of my body and mind better. Recently i dont do it, i m too unmotivated

why not contact one of your girlfriends, rado. I'm sure she could "motivate" you... :lol: