My mom talked to him because I was too shy to...

Iseesky

My mom and I were at a garage getting the oil in her car checked, and the guy looking at the car was absolutely adorable! He must have been a few years older than me. As soon as we pulled into the garage we sort of had a 'staring contest' going on. I didn't really notice him until after we were pulling in and my mom says 'geeze, take a picture!' I looked up to see him staring at me and not paying any attention to directing my mom's car into the spot. I always get flustered for some reason when I know a guy is interested in me. It's weird, I still see myself as a 10 year old who shouldn't have anything to do with guys yet :roll: Anyways, the entire time I was sitting in the passenger seat trying to look pretty while he and my mom chatted. I put in the occasional giggle as needed and smiled at him a few times but that's all I could manage. Although, thanks to my mom I now know what school he went to, what he wants to do as a career, how old his brother is, where his brother works, what kind of kids he is...etc. You could consider that good info, or slightly creepy depending on how you look at it.

Either way, I'm trying to convince my friend who can drive to get her oil checked. :D

Anyways, just thought I'd share. Any ideas on what I could say to him next time I see him...if I see him...?

TAMPA-BAY

GO AHEAD AND CALL

Get his email or phone number. Is your friend shy? If she is not as shy as you I would go check the oil with her. Maby you could drive the car.LOL

They will not mind if you and your friend are just pretending to need the oil check.

You seem intrested and he seems intrested so I guess you can at lease trade emails or phone numbers to get more information. He could be maried or not. So the only way to find out would be to go back. If he is not there just ask. I am sure they already figured out that you two were flirting.