My life so far :(

sesh

Banned
Ok where do i begin... My name is kyle sessions and i was born on the 30th sept 1992.
When i was born i had several complications and was born a couple of weeks premature.
I was close to dying but i came out ok after a long fight in hospital.
After that i went to my local primary school where i had loads of friends and we played tag and stuff in the playground nearly everyday.
After seven years in that school i went to a nearby secondary school.
As soon as i put one step in the school grounds i was picked on because i was different due to the problems when i was born.
The teachers didnt care and kept telling my parents that it was my fault because i was annoying the other students. (Bulls***)
And in the two weeks after being in that school i was suspended for self defense.
Ok basically i was having a table pushed into me while my tutor was outside.
I told the kid to stop but he didnt so i punched him in the face and slammed his head into a table several times.
The SOB deserved it.
Then everyone thought i was mad and no one even wanted to talk to me other than call me a retard and a spaz.
Then for the next five years of my life in that school i was bullied every day and i was sick of it.
I started to change in year 9 when i started to find violence funny and when my Religious studies teacher showed the class the film DOGMA i started to laugh when business executives started to get killed one by one.
The teacher and all the other students started to have a go at me going "ooh why do you find that funny", "Its not funny", "Stop laughing you sick twat".etc etc.
Then my music sense changed... I started to listen to violent music and music which would make me feel depressed.
My friends all left me and when i confronted my allegedly best friend about it he said he only wanted to hang around with normal kids... (Well f*** him).
Now i'm stuck at home during the summer with no one to hang around with.
Some things have changed i hang around with adults down the pub every thursday night because i play darts for a team and i'm the youngest player.
But thats not normal i should be hanging around with people my own age and getting pissed with them and having a girlfriend... But neither of that has happened.
Whats the point of it all if i cant have friends my own age and have a girlfriend at the age of 16... nearly 17 in about six weeks.