My Life...Basically :/

Lone-Wolf

I’ve been a victim of bullying since 5th grade, and now I’m going to 8th next year.
Kids would always pick with me, but just boys. (I’m a girl, go figure :/) They would call me names like B*tch or Wh*re and would hit or kick me until it bled. Rip up my drawings, paper, HOMEWORK (thank god for copying machines and homework passes), pencils (I’d always have a spare) etc. No one will talk to me, and when I do, they laugh, look at me funny, ignore, or stare.

I cry myself to sleep EVERY day, haven’t missed a night, at least during the school year. :/

My mom has no idea, I don’t want to worry her, and I probably brought it on myself somehow anyway…..

Well, final one day this boy kept spitting on me…over and over…I snapped. I scratched him so hard that blood started gushing out his arm. He told but I showed them what happened to me…he went to ISS (in school suspension):D.

I still feel hollow, to the point I’ve attempted suicide at least 3 times, my arm is covered with cuts, and I would cut myself with a knife every time it happened. I have a lot of mental problems now, from the bullying. I did a few tests online.

- ADHD (I’m not sure if THAT is true….)
- Dissiocative Disorder
- SA/SP
- OCD
- Depression
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Agoraphobia

Also: Do you believe bullying really affects mental health the same way sexual abuse does and other kinds of abuse? Have you been bullied?

(I’m new here, so hi! :))

x000x

::(: Well, I hope you stick around on the forums and visit the chatbox often, Amber. Those are terrible things people have done to you ::(:

PhantomPod

Know that you DID NOT bring this on yourself. Those boys are all insecure, rude, and just plain a$$hole$ for picking on you. Nothing you could have possibly done would be a reason for them to treat you so badly and be so damn mean.

Are you close to your mom? Maybe you could find a way to tell her. Since you're fairly young, she could probably help you. I do think bullying causes problems for people mentally. If you told someone they could help you and maybe get you to see a therapist about it or they could try and give you better advice on how you could handle certain situations when you come face to face with these jackasses.

Lone-Wolf

Know that you DID NOT bring this on yourself. Those boys are all insecure, rude, and just plain a$$hole$ for picking on you. Nothing you could have possibly done would be a reason for them to treat you so badly and be so damn mean.

Are you close to your mom? Maybe you could find a way to tell her. Since you're fairly young, she could probably help you. I do think bullying causes problems for people mentally. If you told someone they could help you and maybe get you to see a therapist about it or they could try and give you better advice on how you could handle certain situations when you come face to face with these jackasses.

My mom gave me advice about the verbal part, but it didn't help..I freeze up so bad...I can't do anything! ::(:

mndigi

You said you are in the 8th grade only? No kid needs to take such nonsense. It might end up affecting you your entire life! I'd say report to the police, change schools, any thing. I will repeat again that kids should be kept away from such experiences, something like how they should be kept away from a warzone. It can twist your mind badly when you grow up! I guess the same goes for your fellow 8th grade tormentors. If they aren't told otherwise today, they might turn out to be vicious criminals when they grow up.

You gotta tell someone. Tell teachers, counsellors, principal, parents, the police, somebody. Or else it will continue and get worse.

mewdew

I understand how you feel but you really need to stand up for yourself.. I know it's hard with anxiety, but you don't have to confront them. That's just going to make it worse. I mean stand up for yourself as in realizing that those guys are assholes and you really don't deserve what they've done to you.. and that they shouldn't get away with it..

Like others said, tell your parents/teachers/police.. make a big fuss about it. don't keep quiet, if you keep quiet they'll keep doing it to you and *they* will be the ones ruining your life... how unfair is that?!

Ericisme

I’ve been a victim of bullying since 5th grade, and now I’m going to 8th next year.
Kids would always pick with me, but just boys. (I’m a girl, go figure :/) They would call me names like B*tch or Wh*re and would hit or kick me until it bled. Rip up my drawings, paper, HOMEWORK (thank god for copying machines and homework passes), pencils (I’d always have a spare) etc. No one will talk to me, and when I do, they laugh, look at me funny, ignore, or stare.

I cry myself to sleep EVERY day, haven’t missed a night, at least during the school year. :/

My mom has no idea, I don’t want to worry her, and I probably brought it on myself somehow anyway…..

Well, final one day this boy kept spitting on me…over and over…I snapped. I scratched him so hard that blood started gushing out his arm. He told but I showed them what happened to me…he went to ISS (in school suspension):D.

I still feel hollow, to the point I’ve attempted suicide at least 3 times, my arm is covered with cuts, and I would cut myself with a knife every time it happened. I have a lot of mental problems now, from the bullying. I did a few tests online.

- ADHD (I’m not sure if THAT is true….)
- Dissiocative Disorder
- SA/SP
- OCD
- Depression
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Agoraphobia

Also: Do you believe bullying really affects mental health the same way sexual abuse does and other kinds of abuse? Have you been bullied?

(I’m new here, so hi! :))

I'm sorry, bullying is horrible, I had problems with it too. But it's good that you finally fought back, that's the best you can do. Try to do it every single time it gets bad. Wish I had the guts to fight back. So cut them instead of yourself :D If they hit you EVER or harm you in ANY way, just tell on them. Boys can be horrible, very horrible. So either fight back or tell on them, or both, please. Gosh, that's so horrible though. If that doesn't work, then you SHOULD REALLY tell your mother, please. You really should. If not that, then tell the school, maybe they can talk to the kids and get them to stop, I'm serious, do something about it or it will never stop.

If you EVER need to talk, just message me.

Emmmmy

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I doubt very much that you've done something to deserve this - so you shoudn't be thinking you've 'brought it on yourself'. I think it's because they've made you feel less about yourself, that's made you contemplate that.

I don't know what it's like to be sexually abused so can't comment .......... but during low points in my life, I know I still remember unhappy times from school which happened years ealier - and go over and over them. So I know it's something to be taken seriously. You can delete bad memories - but you can prevent them. I really hope your mom will consider another school if you tell her.

But on the other hand, I've had some really great times since school, when memories of school seem completely irrelevant and I'd never think of them. There's a big chance your happier days are ahead of you too :)

LeoC

You should 1) denounce bullying 2) make them feel guilty in public, in your clasroom if you have to (humiliate them for being horrible human beings) 3) find a way in order to respect yourself so other people will start respecting you 4) be determined to stop it, be convinved that you CAN actually stop it if you do any of the things mentioned above, you don't have to cry one more time about it, really, you deserve better. We all love you and we know you can manage this ( i'm sorry if I get overly sentimental but the unfairness of this things really affects me ).

satstrn

yeah, exactly what leo says, make them feel guilty in public. curse them out in the middle of school, who cares if you get a brief punishment. bullying is rough, but if you attempt suicide and cut yourself youre letting them win. theyre convincing you of something that obviously isnt true (i can tell by what you write in your posts) and its on you to stand up and show not just the bullies but everyone else that you wont have it. remember theres NO reason for you to be bullied, and the majority of people everywhere hold this point of view. by holding this point of view (and by holding yourself far above the dbags who bully you) you command respect. i was bullied up until about the middle of high school until i realized that there was little to no reason for it. im 21 now, and trust me the world does not single you out and bring you down because you are quiet or shy or anxious or anything like that. give it some more time (middle school is always a bi***), dont deal with the bullsh**, and NO MORE CUTTING!!!