MY HUMBLE EXISTANCE!

lifes_to_long

basically this week I've spent the whole time inside apart from yesturday when i went to see a friend when i arrived i was feeling really anxious, when you dont leave your house for ages you build up a fear of the world that you notice the second you step out the door anyway i got to his house and there were like 6 other people there all of whom i had meet before and new quite well but i was super freaked like i went and sat down and just started feeling so paranoid i had to leave the room anyway pat my best friend came and sat with me in his room i knew what was going on and i knew that i just needed to get my head a bit more extroverted by talking to jus pat on my own , like gradual steps like what im trying to say is that staying in the house even though it feels safe your actually jus making it worse since ive been back im at home now and i feel alot better even though i didnt even contribute at all to conversation and wasnt even sitting in the same room you need to give yourself that time to settle in to a situation now if i leave it a week b4 i go there again ill be just as stressed but if i go tomoro i wont give myself time to sink back into the role of terror.does anyone else have a simular perseption? sorry rubbish story i know but hey welcome to my world