my hopes and expectations, black holes and revelations

sullyS1985

I hung out with this girl and her friend tonight and had no intention of getting with her but good lord if i could ever have a chance with her i would be the happiest man in the world, she is incredible. she is sweet, cute and hot at the same time and has a smile that could light up any room. sorry if you actually read this post and was bored and i hate to throw the word love around so i wont say i love her but i love her company. it was snowing when we were walking home tonight and all i was thinking about was how good it would feel to keep her warm. not in a sexual way. which is weird because with most girls sex is usually the thing i want. with this girl i would be in heaven if i could cuddle with her. At the same time, i am a realist and she is way out of my league but maybe someday i can make her look past my looks and realize im a good guy that would take care of her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated. Either way i realize there are plenty of fish in the sea but metaphorically speaking this fish would be worth just as much or more effort than the fish in that hemingway book "the old man in the sea" sorry for my rambling but i had no one else to share it with.

aaawww, I liked reading your post Sully. Don't give up with her completely yet, you never know what might happen!!:)

Pookah

I love Muse. :)

Good luck with the girl. I'd say see if you could hang out some more then go from there.