My friend denies her son is a bully.

mom21son

A dear friend of mine watches my son(. He is at her house a lot to play with her son(10). Her son has always seemed sneaky to me but I could never put my finger on it. Well, in the last week 3 very serious incidents have happened. 1)Her son tried to drown my son in the pool and claims he was trying to save him. My DS swims very well. 2) She took them grocery shopping with her and let them go their own way My DS kept trying to go back to her and her son kept digging into my sons shoulder blades and telling him no. 3) This happened yesterday. Her Son had a pool party, in the middle of the party I called her and heard the kids playing, then I hired a shrill, terrible scream and I asked her what that was, She started screaming. "Oh my goodness! Goodness gracious me!, what are you doing, let him go, let him go." Then I heard my son crying hysterical. I hung up the phone and jumped in my car. Sure enough, he was hanging onto my son in the pool, "playing" Shark. He was on DS back. He outweighs my son by a good 40 lbs at least.

Last night DS and I had a long conversation and some of the things he told me make me physically ill. Her son, has threatened not to tell and will kill him. Punches him in the middle of his back for winning a video game, Makes him sit a chair in the dark room for petting his dog, Is mean to his dogs.

I am so sick about this. How do I tell her that her son is a bully. My son was terrified to tell me. I feel like the worst mother that ever lived. Advice please?

Thanks

SilentType

Banned
Just sit down the other mom and tell her what your sons been telling you. If she denies it or doesnt want to take any action against it, then you need to find somebody else to take care of your kids. If you don't say something to the other mom soon, something terrible is going to happen and this is going to be on your conscience.

Just nip it in the bud by going to the root of the problem, and if she doesnt want to admit theres a problem then I strongly advise you to find somewhre else for your son.
I wish you and your son well.

Peace