My First Post, I Need Help I am An Excessive Blusher< HEL

jillanderson

Hey Everyone, I just joined up today, life has been tough on me, I have a really bad blushign problem, and really want to fix it. I dont knwo what to do, i really need to knwo the ebst products out there. A close friend has recommended a book that i found a review on on this site www.sgwholesales.com Has anyone tried this book, i would like to know before i purchase it, my friend does not have a blushign problem so i cant really trust her :)

Also What are the best creams out there, what are people finding success with do tell me, as I feel horrible with this problem

THANK YOU ALL
:oops:

nay27

Hey there

I know what you're going through, and I bet you were relieved when you found this website and saw that that there were others out there like you. I've been at that desperate stage where you will try anything and even consider the ETS surgery (eeek!) I even tried hypnotherpy which didn't work - after many dollars spent.

I have one thing that has worked for me. It's an e-book you download here - www.blushingfree.com

It helped me so much. It's written by a guy that suffered a very bad excessive blushing problem - and overcame it.

You just have to keep thinking - noone really cares that you go red, most wont even think anything of it becasue its not something thats on THEIR mind 24/7 - only yours.

Hope this helps.

sidney

Hey Nay27 how exactly did this guy overcome their blushing problem?
i dont like downloading things cus im not very computer literate :)

lorna

im beating it. blushing sucks but mine has pretty much gone now. i even gave a talk infront of a group of about 20 ppl the other day.

try www.blushpage.com it worked for me.

theres no way i was ever going to get an operation or take drugs but this system defo is working for me.

hope that helps

sidney

I cant do that cus i havent a credit card & im not telling my parents about it so i cant ask to use theirs :(
Can someone just give me a brief overview of what it says in it please?

oirfian

Hey.
yes it is difficult to know if there are some scammers on here or genuine people who have found useful remedies with products.
I bought the cd www.blushingfree.com going on the advice on this thread.
I believe it has helped me somewhat. it had good advice. but it hasnt cured me completely. But the crux is the guy on the cd says to completely rid yourself of this forever you need to buy some hypno style cds which cost around 60 dollars. this has annoyed me a bit as it seems i need to spend more still.

oirfian

wow dude. that´s two very unhelpful posts you´ve made on this thread. I felt it helped a bit as it teaches you not to resist blushing in a situation. this is useful advice as when you stress and resist it, it comes on full blown. But when you learn to accept it, and not let it bother you, that´s when you stop blushing. Its a catch 22 situation. the harder you resist to blush, the more you do. the day you don´t care or just let it happen without bothering you, is the day you start to change things in your head and you get ontop of it. The subsequent situations which you would blush heavily, you blush less, because, yes you guesssed it, you dont care.
this is what i´ve learnt from it. i think it´s good advice. It´s not sorted it completely but It has reduced it.
This problem is embedded in our heads but this means we are in control to stop it as it is only yourself inflicting this on you. not the situation or the people in front of you. when you realise this, you realise you have the power to cure it.
but herringman if you think this is all bull what are your suggestions instead useless negativity?
the best thing i can say is try your best not to care about blushing and then you will resist/fear it less and it will reduce.

iamalone

http://www.blushingfree.com/

This guy online here and other forums like you do... He use gmail account.

This is how he survive= you feed him, let him suck your blood...

He comes everyday here and look for blood, hunt desperately people like you, make money. This guy should be in cell.

Look at the text, you can smell the scam....

Here's the link again. Click it to get my audio book for $27[/b]