My english teacher sucks

ONline87_15793

it's the least week before the exam and my teacher , that is the most of important of my teacher and the one in charge, will not come anymore to school. For the entire year she keep saying "who wanna come?" without call nobody and without stress our soul to make an interrogation. In the main document of our class she also wrote negative about us, but in this last week she take one day of permission (yesterday) to make a long weekend (today school is closed). Results? we are in freaking last week and i have to repeat 5, and i sayd FIVE text in english to my prof, to end my interrogation. How can i finish the program in the last lesson? for the entire year she doesn't call us, she keep sayling "who wanna come?" without say us nothing more, and even becoming angry every time we(not me) start chatting because no one has studying nothing.

Exspecially in the last year professors shouldn't stress our soul to make all our duty? why she make this damage to us?

(If someone read somenthing wrong in english, please use "quote" and make me read what's wrong. I appreciate that. I'm trying to use my english not just to repaet 4 stupid text. Thank you)