My Cure/solution for Facial Blushing

B

BreakMyStride

I have that fear of blushing problem aswell. It was even a problem infront of my family and close friends. it is a terrible thing to go through. It even go to the point where I'd make excuses to avoid being at the dinner table with my family, mainly because my mum would comment if I go red and such. Even without my mum there its still horrible, but it makes it a somewhat worse! The Blushing Fear came around when I was 14/15. Now I am 20.

But I found the Solution a few years ago, and it litrally changed my life. The solution was Make-up Foundation such as Loreal Mineral Foundation (What I use) the solution was around me all these years but simply didn't notice. Even though I am I girl, i never really took an interest in fashion and makeup. I like spending my money on Magazines and Videogames, DVD's and the odd thing here and there lol

Basically to sum it all up, if you wear this your confidance will be much better and the amount of times you blush will decrease by 80-90%. Even if you do blush no one will notice as you are wearing the foundation. =) Now I can go out with friends, go into shops and ask for assistance/question, and have dinner with my family. All because of make-up foundation. Plus also I don't get as nervous when I talk to my family and friends and other people in general. I Just feel calm and happy and enjoying the company of people.

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that I have finally got to the point that I can say with confidence that I will no longer blush. I started to develope this condition known as idiopathic cranio-facial erethryma (type this into google to find real medical information) about 11 years ago. It started in grade 10 and got so severe that I stopped attending school all together. I had it real bad. Almost every social situation caused me to blush and I had no idea why. I didnt feel embarressed or anything, my face would just continue to turn bright red. Kids would always comment on it. This made me develope severe erethrophobia (fear of blushing). From this I developed pretty bad anxiety and had consistent panic attacks. It was a slow downhill cycle that ended up making me totally remove myself from everything. I lost tons of close friendships and I was too embarressed to tell them what was wrong,so they got the impression I just didnt want to be their friend anymore. :(

My parents were some what understanding and helped me look for treatment. I tried everything, eredicane, supplements, herbs, accupuncture, psychology, prozac, clonazepam and lots more. Medication helped for a short period to take my mind off of the blushing but I soon felt like a zombie and needed to get off it. As I got off it, things started to get very bad again. I desperatly looked for a fix and after 11 years I have finally found it lol. :)

It is a variety of alternative treatment all in one package and seriously gives you the resources to never blush again. I debated weather to try it myself, but then I read its totally refundable if for any reason you are not satisfied. Seriously I am so happy I did decide to get it. I thought my life was going to be ruined forever by this stupid blushing annoyance. I thank god I found this because my life has totally turned around.

I am posting this because I used to always read these forums and try the discussed options of treatment. I tried all those treatments with no success so here is something that can actually help you.

Excessive Facial Blushing

(You can find the link to it at the bottom of the article)

DownInAHole

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that I have finally got to the point that I can say with confidence that I will no longer blush. I started to develope this condition known as idiopathic cranio-facial erethryma (type this into google to find real medical information) about 11 years ago. It started in grade 10 and got so severe that I stopped attending school all together. I had it real bad. Almost every social situation caused me to blush and I had no idea why. I didnt feel embarressed or anything, my face would just continue to turn bright red. Kids would always comment on it. This made me develope severe erethrophobia (fear of blushing). From this I developed pretty bad anxiety and had consistent panic attacks. It was a slow downhill cycle that ended up making me totally remove myself from everything. I lost tons of close friendships and I was too embarressed to tell them what was wrong,so they got the impression I just didnt want to be their friend anymore. :(

My parents were some what understanding and helped me look for treatment. I tried everything, eredicane, supplements, herbs, accupuncture, psychology, prozac, clonazepam and lots more. Medication helped for a short period to take my mind off of the blushing but I soon felt like a zombie and needed to get off it. As I got off it, things started to get very bad again. I desperatly looked for a fix and after 11 years I have finally found it lol. :)

It is a variety of alternative treatment all in one package and seriously gives you the resources to never blush again. I debated weather to try it myself, but then I read its totally refundable if for any reason you are not satisfied. Seriously I am so happy I did decide to get it. I thought my life was going to be ruined forever by this stupid blushing annoyance. I thank god I found this because my life has totally turned around.

I am posting this because I used to always read these forums and try the discussed options of treatment. I tried all those treatments with no success so here is something that can actually help you.

Excessive Facial Blushing

(You can find the link to it at the bottom of the article)

Right......