my closest friend...

alex29

when i talk to my closest friend (he lives far away)i always make him my top priority. i also have a huge crush on him and i think the feelings are mutual but its hard to read him sometimes. well talk online and ill stop everything im doing and wait for his responses. im always quick to respond and dont like leaving things with a "lol" or "ok" i always like keeping the convo going

he doesnt do the same for me however. i dont think he goes out of his way to ignore me but he also doesnt seem to go out of his way to talk to me. he has a couple of times. but on a typical day i feel like im somewhere in the middle of his list of whats important.

anothe rthing is hell tell me he misses me but then when we talk sometimes he wont say much. if he missed me so much wouldnt he want to talk with me more? when we have such limited time to talk to each other...why would he waste it by not saying anything?

it hurts my feelingsa little bit. i know he doesnt want to hurt my feelings but i just dont feel like hes as happy to hear from me as i am from him. maybe its just a guy thing tho...

ive been meaning to tell him but i dont want him to know i have a crush on him yet...

can i have some opinions?

hbanana11

alex29 said:
when i talk to my closest friend (he lives far away)i always make him my top priority. i also have a huge crush on him and i think the feelings are mutual but its hard to read him sometimes. well talk online and ill stop everything im doing and wait for his responses. im always quick to respond and dont like leaving things with a "lol" or "ok" i always like keeping the convo going

he doesnt do the same for me however. i dont think he goes out of his way to ignore me but he also doesnt seem to go out of his way to talk to me. he has a couple of times. but on a typical day i feel like im somewhere in the middle of his list of whats important.

anothe rthing is hell tell me he misses me but then when we talk sometimes he wont say much. if he missed me so much wouldnt he want to talk with me more? when we have such limited time to talk to each other...why would he waste it by not saying anything?

it hurts my feelingsa little bit. i know he doesnt want to hurt my feelings but i just dont feel like hes as happy to hear from me as i am from him. maybe its just a guy thing tho...

ive been meaning to tell him but i dont want him to know i have a crush on him yet...

can i have some opinions?

I get what you mean....i think it could just be a guy thing. But i also overanalyze things WAY too much, so that could also be it.

maybe he likes you and that makes him not want to mess it up with you, so he doesn't say anything more than a one word answer when you're talking online

alex29

freestylemonster said:
maybe he likes you and that makes him not want to mess it up with you, so he doesn't say anything more than a one word answer when you're talking online

well if i just met him i might believe that but we know each other really well

vash27

re...

i find it funny how it's a bit similar to me as well... but in this case i am a guy.
i sometimes find it hard to act as if you don't like the person but in reality, I really do like her. I think my rationale is going all the way might just ruin the sweetness.