my all around shyness dilemmas help advice needed :/

ShyLamb888

well i am 24 and female i will be 25 soon in case anyone did not know this ok heres my dilemmas i have a big shyness problem online and in life and on cam too showing my smile:bigsmile: especially with my ex boyfriend he still likes me alot and i still like him alot :thumbup: he calls me sexy my shyness is getting worse all the way around not good with him either he never gets angry when i get shy ever but i hide my smile on cam lol and he said today if u hide it again he will get offline hes not angry tho hes not angry tho so i just tried focusing and did not smile sometimes a little bit and i smiled but then stopped tho i don't blame him hes really nice and sweet tho and understanding with my shyness cus he is shy too just not with me i am also blushing on cam :blushing: alot with him he likes my everything about me my smile too but i am so extremely shy with him not of him just plain shy so bad its like torture lol being on the cam when i aint confident what should i do ? to calm my shyness and be more confident and show my smile without being so shy about it and uneasy with him and i am told i have a nice smile by him and he likes my smile he said he can tell i am uneasy around him i just cant relax my shyness has went only somewhat to very shy i am very shy with guys i am not around guys much so that's why someone help need advice just cant relax my shyness

ImNotMyIllness

Just keep trying. Through immersion you will slowly become more comfortable. He's attracted to you and seems to like you a lot, so don't worry so much.
Listen to what he's telling you. He's saying that you're beautiful. I know you probably don't think that of yourself, but he does.....AND, so should you. Accept yourself as an attractive person inside and out.

We were put on this earth to love and to be loved. But, you're not going to be able to do that until you accept yourself more....I know it's hard. But, listen to his encouraging words and keep trying.

:)