murderous thoughts/ getting worse need help badly

thoughts

for people who havent read my other topic then u will not understand this post at all

somthing happend tonight. i got in a fight with my parents and i took off in my car im just driving around trying to blow off steam i was at a red light and then i hit me like it has never done it befor my thoughts hit me so strong much much stronger than it has ever befor i whent insain was beating my wheel had to pull over was covering myface with my hands and squeezing m face as hard as i could trying to snap my self out of it. was scratching my arms till they terned red was shaking and i wanted to kill so badly so damn badly like i have never befor all i wanted to do was tast blood in my mouth and kill someone. and its neer lasted that long befor. thankfuly i was alone in my car and FAR away from anyone but this time was diffrant than all the other times this time im pritty sure if someone was in the car with my i would have hurt them badly or if anyone was around me. im scared as hell right now im realy scared i might snap now out of no where. what if i hurt someone that i love=( what will happend to me? im to scared to be around anyone right now i finaly snaped out of it when one of my friends called me she was having a realy bad night and could tell somthing was wrong with me b/c i was breathing hard and the way my voice sounded i didnt tell her what was wrong i just made up somthing we talked for a while till i was calmed down all the way and till she was felling better to

FreedomFighter2

Hi thoughts , i really think you should ring a psychiatric hospital close to you , im really concerned and i truly think they would be able to help you , please do friend as soon as possible , and remember youre no monster , youre just suffering from an illness , Robbie

ChrisAtHome

Dont be rash. In your intoxicating anger dont do anything unreasonable or sever.( i.e. Dont punch a wall you could damage your hand.) Dont react to the feelings it can only make it worse if you do.

Always, [/u]always remember you got options to better your situation even if they do not feel like anything good would come out of them. (i.e. talk to someone you trust, talk to someone who has a better judgement in for you like a psych, relative, minister.) Just the act of doing this is good in itself.

It is good of you to look for help. Always look for help and ride out hard times. I read someone share a definition on a string on the SA forum; and that is -- perseverance. Keep persevering.