Moving house

jools

Hi im just wondering if anyone who has social anxiety has had to move house. How did you cope with it? I moved house 3 months ago and im not feeling settled at all. I know its only been 3 months but i feel so unsettled. Im already thinking i should move again. Anyone else felt like this?

jools

I feel really silly saying this but im just scared of everything i dont like being in the house by myself (i was ok in my last house) the neighbours kind of scare me and i just dont like leaving the house on my own. Its a nice street i just feel like i dont fit in. The anxiety is a new thing for me only got like this 2 years ago so im just confused by all this. I do know that feeling like this is silly but i cant shrug all the bad feelings away.

Are you looking forward to moving house? I was but now i just want to be back in my old house.

STORY OF MY LIFE!! :p

If you're reeeeally unhappy in that house, i think you should move. Don't torture yourself. But thats just my opinion.

If it helps, when i lived in an estate, I never spoke to any of my neighbours. I was too uncomfortable. I don't think theres a point unless ive got something in common with them.

jools

Im not really unhappy. I want to be here (i think) i just want to hurry up and be settled but im finding it hard. I think i maybe need to give it more time i so hate feeling like this.

jools

Thanks already feel better. Thanks also for the friend request by the way im female i just clicked on my name and saw i was marked as a male.(im not good on computers)