MLB POLL

Who is going to represent the NL in the World Series this year?

• Arizona Diamondbacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Mets

• San Diego Padres

• Atlanta Braves

• Milwaukee Brewers

• Chicago Cubs

• Total voters

SilentType

Banned
This one is for all of you baseball fans....... Who is going to represent the National League in the World Series this year?

Make sure to check out the American League poll too. :D

Go Braves!!!! lol

Peace

SocialRetahd

Considering you made two baseball polls, you probably should look for a baseball specific forum. I doubt many here know much about baseball because it's mostly female and mostly european.

SilentType

Banned
Its not votes I was looking for when I made this poll. It was just a simple test to see if we had any sports fans around here. Your comments are very stereotypical though. I know many females who watch baseball on a regular basis. Many people from overseas enjoy baseball as well.

Peace

SocialRetahd

I'm sry, did I say that no females or europeans watch baseball??? Did I?

It's just common sense that you won't find the major league's main demographic on this site, or even anything close to resembling it. Whats the point of having a poll if you only get a very small, insignificant amount of people to respond?

Peace

SilentType

Banned
The point of having a poll is to gather the opinions of the forum. I simply wanted to find out if we had any sports fans IN THIS FORUM. Why would I go to somewhere else when I'm trying to poll the people from THIS FORUM?

I have a suggestion for you. Stop trying to contradict everything I say and vote damnit! Lol.

Peace

SilentType

Banned
Two votes for the Mets and 1 for the Braves. How ironic that the Braves lead the season series 8-4 do far. The last series Atlanta won against them, their (arguably) best hitter was out of the lineup. The Mets are sinking fast and I'm loving it.

Peace