MLB POLL 2

Who will represent the American League in this year's World Series?

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles Angels

• Seattle Mariners

• Cleveland Indians

• Detroit Tigers

• Total voters

SilentType

Banned
Who is going to represent the American League in this year's World Series?

Make sure to cast your vote in the NL poll too.

Peace

Silvio

Who give's a shit.?? Not me.. I'm interested in real sport like Football (Soccer) & follow a great team called Manchester United, but i doubt if any of you self-centered Americans would know about them..!!

Another ridiculous thread from another retarded American..

M1tCh

Banned
To me, it appears that Boston & Los Angeles are the two best teams in the American League; though, the Yankees can never be discounted until they're completely eliminated from the competition.

I voted for Seattle because that's who I want to make the World Series. We haven't been to the World Series in our 30+ year history, so it would be nice to see them make it.

Cheers.

SilentType

Banned
Silvio this a thread about American's favorite pastime. If you're not interested, just pass it by. You have serious problems and you need to stop coming into my threads and flaming me for no reason. I am aware of the fact that most people in this forum are not from the U.S. but many are, and many are interested in baseball. People like you, Silvio, make great forums like these not as fun as they used to be.

Peace

Silvio

Shut up you fool.. You started it by sending me a PM that consisted of insults, you Turkey-neck, pedophile mother-fucker.
Nobody on this forum gives a shit about a fudge-packing sport like Baseball, that consists of wife-beating steroid cheats like Barry 'racist' Bonds.