Miradry - UK

CRHannah

Hi everyone,

i stumbled across this forum and im actually surprised at how many people use it. ive had axillery hyperhidrosis since i was 10 and its starting to become worse. ive tried botox. but too expensive and too regular.

I am from the uk and have been reading about different treatments.

miradry claims permanent sweat reduction,

has anyone ever had the treatment done?

Thanks for any help

Missing

I've done a similar treatment as miraDry (sidelaze) and they are similar in technique. I can finally say I no longer suffer from hyperhidrosis. :) I urge anyone who can afford it to give it a try. I can finally wear colored shirts. <3

Maxflier

I had it done 8 days ago (first treatment). So far I am extremely happy with the results. I haven't sweat a single drop since the procedure, though I do expect to start sweating minimally again at some point judging from other testimonies I have read.
One thing I would recommend if it is an option: Where I had it done instead of the tons of shots for numbing they did some kind of fluid injection instead and the recovery was not bad at all just like they said. Yes, you will still swell up and have to ice, but compared to the recovery stories I have read from people who got the shots, this was a breeze in comparison.
My pits are still a bit tender and there are lumps under the skin, and from what I understand I should expect them to be around for a while before they eventually go away.
One other thing, since my sweat reduction is 100% (so far), I have not worn deodorant since getting it done and haven't had the slightest hint of b.o.