MiraDry after laser surgery?

Anon7

Hello guys,

My first post here :) I'll try to tell my story very shorty. I suffer from underarm HH since high school. Nothing worked until I tried Botox. After a few years (4-5 years ago) all of a sudden Botox stopped to work. I tried one more time but it didnt work again. Several doctors told me different reasons why Botox doesnt work anymore and ultimately I decided to do a laser surgery. I went through 2 laser treatments and after several months to a year I started sweating again. One doctor told me later that laser surgery has actually lower chance of success compared to mechanical curettage if done right. Now it's been 2 years since then and I'm thinking about trying MiraDry. I'm worried if its worth it since I've done 2 laser treats, will MiraDry work? Will the glands regenerate themselves again? Does anyone have any experience with something similar? I would be glad to hear your stories.

Thanks!

Maxflier

I had Miradry done (two treatments, 3 months apart) and it was great for a little while. But now 2 years later I am back to sweating just as much as before I had it done. They claim that sweat glands do not regenerate, but I call b.s. on that after my experience.

sweat2017

I had Miradry done (two treatments, 3 months apart) and it was great for a little while. But now 2 years later I am back to sweating just as much as before I had it done. They claim that sweat glands do not regenerate, but I call b.s. on that after my experience.

Very interesting... did you pay £2000 to have this done?