message for social retahd

AnxiousGuy

Social,
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I was really hesitant in posting this but thought....maybe I can help. Maybe, if you have an open mind. I'm not gonna give you any song and dance about being confident. This can be one of the things that can be achieved as a byproduct of physical and mental training. After having read some of your posts I see your not happy with some things in your life. There is definite anger and resentment in you. Keeping that bottled up inside you over a long period of time is going to eat you up like a cancer. Understand one thing...I am NOT your enemy. I want to offer some perspective so you can try and turn things around. Do you have any athletic abilities? Have you ever considered martial art? Some people here may disagree with me but I think you should take up boxing. I personally know people who have had a history of being bullied and once they trained in a martial art they were changed human beings.
If your not open to this then its totally cool. The choice is yours.

bigDean636

If those suggestions don't work, may I suggest that you search google for a psychiatric disability whereby people are deathly afraid of being judged. Then, create an anonymous username on said forum and constantly insult and bully those people.
It will be a great way for you to get back at those people that bullied you in your childhood by picking on people who are as weak as you are. That'll teach those sons-of-bitches not to mess with you!

2be

i have /am dealing with the the same things that guy is, but instead of martial arts i have taken up working out and so far its helping a little.