Medication to use for flight over seas?

BiGz

Hi guys an girls. I live in Australia and a oppurtunity has a arisen for me to go to the UK, I really do want to go but I'm not sure I can get up the courage with my HH.

So I thought maybe I'll go if theres a medication I can take that will keep me dry during the stresses of the trip. My other worry is meeting people there and having to shake hands. I once took sudohefadrine (spelling) which is a strong pain killer and I noticed that it really helped with out having the side affects of HH medications others have mentioned before. But I doubt I can get it prescribed to me for my HH.

So anyone have recomendations?

Cheers

BiGz

Oh and before anyone says to check previous posts etc etc. I just want to be specific in that I want to hear from other people who have been in a postion that I'm facing and see what has or hasn't worked for them. I'm in a position in my life right now where I've been managing to get by without to much stress to bring on my HH but theres a line I struggle to cross and this one has actually been one of my biggest fears.

BiGz

I duno what to do, I can't make myself brave enough to attempt the trip. So much for not letting HH rule my life :(