math

veryshy

So I thought Id take an online math test see how good I was.

:lol:

When did they start adding letters an stuff! 8O

redlady

What like this - What is the value of 'b' in this equation 78 + b = 88 ?

I live in the land of OZ.

redlady

Yeah ya see he's that wizard who likes to cast spells on people for his own amusement - 'The Sadistic Wizard of the South East - you know the one who likes to see people lay eggs and walk around looking like pinochio - so i don't think you are gonna get much help from him my friend - he would take delight in your pain - so let's not give him the satisfaction - i know :idea: let's follow the yellow brick road in search of a better, more helpful wizard.

redlady

Oh yeah hi back and what did he, you - who actually gave that message? mumble about the chimpmunk ?

redlady

Why thankyou - just for me wow, i'm flattered Mr taws :wink:
So how's the tooth - shall we persue a cross country adventure via a yellow brick road in search of a good wizard.

redlady

Oh man you're asking a bit much - but if we come across a shopping trolley i will push you in that - will that do.
Old bones - you're 20 years old for goodness sake - i'm the old one here, i've got 6 years seniority / age on you.

redlady

Who knows man, we have a lot to do - we have to convince scarecrow that he does have a brain and lion that he does have courage and the rest.................. and then discover the solutions to our own problems in the process, could be months, could bee years :roll: Who knows.

redlady

I say pack a tooth brush - i'll pack one for you - can't take the risk of not being able to find a dentist - although being in OZ can't take the risk that we run into some Sadistic Wizard Dentist equivalent - have you seen Marathon Man - or that movie with Steve Martin as the crazy dentist - OUCH!!

redlady

No problemo travelling buddy, we gotta look out for each other. I like your 'originality' there, yeah toto sounds good. Although i love cats a dog would be better - easier to keep track of - and we'll need him to fight off the cowardly lion too.

Toad

veryshy said:
So I thought Id take an online math test see how good I was.

:lol:

When did they start adding letters an stuff! 8O
Heh yeah...math is probably my favorite subject...I'm in Calc III now and i see more letters than numbers in mostly all of my problems...sometimes there aren't any numbers in them...fun stuff i tell ya.

black_mamba

I do some pretty complex mathematics on my degree course, sometimes I forget the basic rules of algebra and it all ends up in a big stinking mess on the paper.

I love maths when I can do it correctly, otherwise - it sucks. :D

Toad

You are...right...no wait...i mean...you're right...noo....ah...ill go with choice one. No but seriously, sometimes the stuff is hard to get at first, but once you get it, its not to bad.

Horatio

lol I used to be an ace at algebra when I was at school. I think I averaged 96% or something like that when I was 15 studying 2 years ahead of my age. once even won a medal for coming in the top 20 students my age in Australiasia in some competition

but like nearly everything from that time it is blacked out, just a blur now. I remember being good at math but now I wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between an algebra or calculas equation if the two were in front of me :?

fortunately for me though, like every other kind of bra, algebra is something that I never come across in my every day life

does SP make people stupid? or is it the anti-depressents? meh