making a home made iontophoresis

binhly2k2k

hey guys just to let you know what Im using.the power supply im using is a transformer.in Australia dick smith is our only main electronics components store. Ive got a picture it that black box its 50Hz 13.8 V 1.5A DC. Be carefull with amps Voltage and hertz. these are all low so no big concern. Go in the store and ask for transformer. mine costed $12 AUD. you need alligator clips. I might buy another or this switch one lets you adjust the voltage. that i can play around voltage. if your in other countries try and get electronics adaptor that have output as mine.
only tried it only today. I think it was 6 minutes not much shock. reverse wow i could feel it but not painfull, another 15 minutes. holly cow. Well I was very scared doing this the first time. thinking what could go wrong.
those aluminiun trays i got. i think you need more power. got them at the variety store or supermarket chain. the more hot the water is better, the electric current makes a huge difference. and also to your feet but not too hot. have a towel that you can use to wipe your feet. the cleaner your feet and less sweat left on your feet the more dry your pores are. i wipe my feet between treatments if my feet are too sweaty and soggy.

note make sure those two wires dont touch
Ive used the 4-6V batteries, It worked. but the power faded qiuck. and i crossed the wrong wire. So finding a transformer is so much cheaper $12 then spending $1500 on the same thing.
so depending on what tray you use the bigger the more power you need

http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/binhly2k/th_Picture009.jpg
Picture005.jpg picture by binhly2k - Photobucket

binhly2k2k

in reality transformers shouldnt be any problem the power shock you get out are small. then when you have them in water as I know current is reduced in water. AC and DC the difference is dc doesnt change much voltage however AC is alternating current. dont think their is much difference. as their little coming out then it goes through water which is even more reduced.

My transformer is DC however its also AC because it says unregulated power and max power output is 18V.

one more thing I should tell people is to try and have your feet clean. dont wash them with soap and brush. when I take a shower I have two buckets that i submerge my feet in. and wiggle my toes while the shower water goes in and fill the buckets. because getting all that sweat yuck off clean the sweat pores so they can breath dry.

Why because the iontophoresis will work well when your feet are nice and clean. remeber to use very warm water for IONTOPHORESIS it speeds the process and its more effective and if feet are too sweaty take them out and wipe them. then put them back in.

binhly2k2k

for those who sweat all over their body i recommend taking a shower and have a wash cloth have shower gel and clean where you sweat. then dry up then have a IONTOPHORESIS in the bath with warm water. I think have the electrodes about a meter apart. Im suggesting this but havent tried it. watch your eyes. if your doing your face close your eyes. you may need more power. because theirs more resistance.

for those who sweat all over their body i recommend taking a shower and have a wash cloth have shower gel and clean where you sweat. then dry up then have a IONTOPHORESIS in the bath with warm water. I think have the electrodes about a meter apart. Im suggesting this but havent tried it. watch your eyes. if your doing your face close your eyes. you may need more power. because theirs more resistance.

are you serious? why would anyone want to mess around with a power supply in the bath? That is way too risky and anything could go wrong. I would not suggest this to anyone unless they were in a completely controlled environment.

Why dont you try this for us and let us know how it works for you

cm123

lol i have actually thought of trying something like this.........

wow the things HH makes us do....