Magnesium helped my sweating

J4812

I posted here a few months ago because sage had helped to stop my sweating. I stopped using the sage because I heard that if you use large amounts of it for long periods of time, it can have bad effects on your liver and kidneys.

I recently began using a magnesium supplement to help control my sweating and overall it seems to be helping. My hands and feet still sweat a little when I get stressed or when it is very hot out, but it seems to be helping in general. I remember reading and article that said people with hyperhidrosis seem to be deficient in magnesium. Also, the magnesium can have many other positive side effects like a better mood and memory. Whenever I take it, it seems like it makes me a little less anxious. Hope this helps!

corranhorn

Im on magnesium. I take 400mg/day. I haven't noticed any help or hindrance from it, but I will always take it now. I also drink sage tea every night. Same with that, no help or hindrance. They're both so damn cheap that it makes sense to just do it. Thanks for the info. I will do some extensive research on sage. I am of the opinion that sweating constantly and the social stress associated with it on your heart and immune system is much more detrimental that too much sage. I'd think that you would have to have massive amounts of it even if that were true. Like I said, I have some healthcare professionals and others in my circle of friends, as well as whatever's floating around the web. I'll do some extensive research and see if anything interesting is out there! Thanks for the info!

Last edited: