Magnesium and Vitamin B6 for social facial blushing attacks?

johnp

Hello, I am currently having a hard time going into and sitting down next to other people at school without going red and feeling really hot...for no apparent reason..its frustrating, and I am taking one day at a time and getting as much social exposure as I can without putting myself into a situation that might endues a panic.

I have heard from several people that taking a Magnesium as well as VB6 supplement can help give overall better wellbeing in social environments?

I bought 100 tablets of a Magnesium With VB6 (400mg Mag, 25mg V6) I am hoping this will help on top of my current prescription medications...

Anyone found these natural supplements to be good in helping to feel more at ease in social environments?

Thanks,
John.

Pitrus

Well i read that it helps and i bought some myself from GNC B-Complex 50-100 capsules and Magsenium 500-120 capsules i took it for few days but then i stopped couse i forgot and am probly lazy as hell. One girl said that it stopped her blushing completly but she was taking in a weird way. SHe took two tablets at nine every other day couse otherwise it didnt helped her.